;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information [打印本頁]

作者: lyttwhyv    時間: 2015-9-15 21:04     標題: JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information

1973 singer sewing maching single tredel white
It one of the good ones and people are willing to pay up to $150 for it as long as it in excellent condition, working and recently tuned up.   Also, it a good machine to sell as a out". Folks are looking for pieces and parts to repair their own older machines and you could end up making more if you willing to take the time to dismantle and clean each part, categorize them, etc. Singer Featherweight models 221 or 222 are sought after machines these days and their popularity seems to be growing.  Keep your eyes open for one of these in old houses, garage sales or flea markets!   You have a good eye!
  I know and that's the shame about classics that were made to last 'forever' and are still around in huge numbers these days. Honestly, most sewing machines from the 50 60 70's have  0  resale value. Even a large number of 100 year old machines end up given away for free at tag and garage sales at day's end. The machines that do have values are usually just $25 to $100 on a good day. The Nike Roshe Run Australia fact that yours is valued at over $100 is unique. It's one of very few that is still sought after these days. Along with Featherweights of course. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped Cheap Nike Shox put my nerves at ease. Thank you Cheap Polo Shirts so much!!!!Los Angeles, CA
Thank you for all your help.
Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around.
Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer Ray Ban Sunglasses my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know.
Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional client relationship. The Nike Free Run 3 site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in person to qualified professionals.

at the very least

Top Ten

Indicate Sandritter

Pan is 25.

Repair And

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0