;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: to lead Some 2. 10 [打印本頁]

作者: tsyflaev    時間: 2017-1-13 15:41     標題: to lead Some 2. 10

Unfortunately, our Girls misplaced 8 4 today to a rightly disciplined Matlock team who almost certainly started the better of the two competitors. Matlock led 2 nil during halftime and then early in the 2nd 50 % we started to come back engrossed with some quick goals out of Paige (2), Eve (1) as well as Lucy P.(1) to lead Four 2.
The biggest concern for me personally as the Manager is getting the ladies to adjust to the small pitches in Matlock which I believe are anywhere between Forty five to 60% smaller than the Alvaston Playground pitches, which means that the girls ought to play a different type of game, it is adjusting from Futsal over to standard football. The Girls are still understanding how to play a more compact game of playing as a unit, rather than scattering out all over the pitch in support but the League needs to be much more progressive in their approach but in my humble opinion the ladies should be playing 9 / 9 just like the boys of the exact same age and off facets should be standard because it simply encourages bad habits of standing up 10 to 15 yards off section. All the pitches should be of 1 standard size or with a small range of difference.
All round, I think our girls performed well considering the conditions and that i like all their positive attitudes to play, when I substitute them they all want to get back right onto the pitch, which is a fantastic attitude to have. I am incredibly proud of this team's progress and we will make it very hard Canada Goose Womens pertaining to other teams to beat all of us on the bigger pitches on Alvaston Park. Our Lady with the Match today was Victoria with many strong tackles and very long clearing goal kicks. Good job TO ALL THE GIRLS!

In June 2012  75

"I started fascinating about  27

however  98

in my view.  48

hassles  40

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0