;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys vzs0p2wo [打印本頁]

作者: rt5sanh30t    時間: 2017-5-22 05:10     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys vzs0p2wo

By Suraj NarineContesting for Councillorship for Constituency number 14 – South Ruimveldt Park/Ruimveldt Industrial Estate, is Independent Candidate, Dr. Bertrand Stuart.Dr Stuart is currently a Dentist and retired Senior Dental Surgeon of the Health Ministry. He has been living for more than 30 years in the aforementioned constituency and is familiar with the challenges and the needs of the residents living there. Dr. Stuart said that he is determined to addresses some of the pressing issues in the area, primarily those in relation to youth development.He said that he was once a councillor of the Mayor and City Council in the “early stages” however, after serving three years, he resigned.“I wasn’t achieving anything and most of the ideas that were put forward were shot down. I resigned because I realised it was a waste of time for me in terms of the community, because I thought I could have done something for my community, but there were a lot of politics and ramblings, and as a dentist you have to spend time with your clients and stuff like that, so I left. During my time there,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, though, I was able to accomplish a few things, but I felt like I could have done more.Dr. Stuart stated that he is quite excited about the return of the Local Government Elections (LGE) and stressed the importance of independent candidates being able to contest.What led him to actually contest in the LGE was the call from his supporters of the organisation he is currently a part of,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, the South Ruimveldt Phase One Community Policing and Development Group.“I am the treasurer of that group, and I have also held various positions throughout its existence. I was once Chairman,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, so they decided to put me up; they chose me as the independent candidate.”Asked what he would be bringing to the table if nominated as councillor; what he would place most emphasis on to better his community, Dr. Stuart replied, “We have already started a project and,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, elected or not, it doesn’t matter, this project will go through. It’s all about empowering the populace.”He continued, “I’ve never heard any of the other candidates say specifically what they are going to do. All they talk about is, “we want to fix the community” or “We want to fix the roads” but that is only part of it. First of all, we’ve created a nucleus, which would be called, South Georgetown Civic Centre. This Centre will be available to the public, not only the residents of the Constituency. We have already identified the area and have commenced clearing. This Centre will include, a conference room, a recreational hall,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a gym, snackette,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, offices, maintenance and security area and classrooms for youths in the area,”Dr. Stuart said that these facilities will be beneficial to the youths as well as the older folks in the community.The group has already started clearing two fields in the community. These fields will feature a playground for children; a football and basketball court, and a jogging field for elderly persons. The two fields will cater for 75 to 100 households at once, he said, where there are at present, a little over 200 children residing in the community.He continued that once the two grounds are completed, the group will then focus on other project such as street lights, cleaning of drainage and the painting of signs.Information sharing would be on top of the agenda, where persons who are experts in various areas would be asked to come on board and teach other persons desirous of learning.“So it would actually be people helping people. Persons would also be required to register to the Centre and their names will be added to a database where we can monitor them and provided the necessary assistance. Former teacher and nurses would also be on board to transfer their knowledge,”Asked how he plans to pull all this off, he stated that funds will be provided by local businessmen in the community and an “international funding agency” which he could not name since he is currently working with the organisation’s representatives to iron out a few details.As the ball continues to gain momentum towards the Local Government Elections slated for Friday coming, the stakes have never been higher. We have seen some back and forth between contestants and various forums and workshops conducted.Most contestants have also called for more public awareness on the part of the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM). While the commission has been erecting banners and signs throughout the country, some persons are still clueless as to what Local Government Elections are all about.The question on the lips of most citizens is, “Is GECOM doing enough to educate the populace about this historic undertaking?”Faced with this question, Dr. Stuart replied, “Certainly not, for example, I asked for a list of electors in the constituencies and their respective polling stations and that could not be provided then. So if someone in my constituency walks up to me and asks “‘where do I have to vote’ what should I say to that person?”GECOM has however, on its website, http://www.gecom.org.gy/, a feature called “Know your polling station” where an elector can enter the required search criteria in order to find out their respective polling station.The Disciplined Forces have already cast their ballots while the remainder of electors will be voting on March 18.
作者: hmxiang6l    時間: 2017-5-22 10:17     標題: zapatillas adidas tubular nova primknit 35278 zapatillas adidas superstar ii Lov

ides where we knew they were gathered. But every one looked on the bright side of things,Nike Roshe Run, and extracted as much comfort and pleasure as possible under the circumstances; we even knew one sordid individual who congratulated himself on the immunity of his exchequer from the heavy drafts generally entailed by the purchase of Christmas presents. We have not space to enter into a detailed account of all the happy features of the holiday. Altogether,zapatillas eastbay adidas tubular, our Christmas was a great success.”
By way of showing that there was nothing very frigid in the hearts of the explorers,buty adidas yeezy 350 damskie, another editorial is submitted, on the New Year:
“Christmas is gone,NHL Tröjor Barn, with all its pleasant associations, and we find ourselves on the threshold of a new 135 year. What thoughts the day recalls to a reflective mind! the exodus of the old,Nike Air Max 95, the advent of the new year; the past and the future,zapatillas stan smith cf Pareja, history and prophecy,Toni Kroos Koszulka, the ceaseless alternation of life and death,Buty+Nike+air+max, the eternity of nature.
“The day is suggestive in anGoogle Links:

http://bclinks.com.co/blog/2016/04/16/doctor-strange-y-3-lecciones-de-mercadeo-que-deja-marvel/comment-page-1/#comment-148233

http://mygpgd.qs120094.quamusers.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=4/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0