;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Marlon Humphrey Jersey she said [打印本頁]

作者: pylql203    時間: 2017-5-25 04:26     標題: Marlon Humphrey Jersey she said

Shaquille Answick,Throwback Jerseys, one of the three victims of a vigilante style beating on the East Coast of Demerara is alive and well.The rumour mongers were at work yesterday claiming that the young man had succumbed to the injuries he received during the beating. There were also numerous other rumours.Shaquille Answick is now able to walk with the aid of a crutch.Answick and his mother, Evadne James, paid another visit to a doctor yesterday. Despite some discomfort, the young man, his brother and another friend who were also victims of the assault appeared in reasonably good health.Police in a press statement yesterday said that all three of the young men were “contacted by the police (yesterday), and are alive and well.”Four persons have since been charged for assaulting the youths.Answick, who is now forced to walk with the aid of a crutch, said that he is still experiencing difficulty remembering certain things.He explained that he would also experience pain in his left hand and head which would cause him to jump out of his sleep.“When I jump out me sleep, dat mean dat I does dreaming wha de lady tell dem fuh do to me and I does jump up; me head does hurt and I can’t get fuh sleep back,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey,” Answick explained.The young man spoke of being kicked off a roof,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, tied to a lamp post and beaten, being struck in the head repeatedly and having persons attempting to sever his toes and fingers.His mother,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Evadne James, explained that immediately after her son was beaten he was taken to the Buxton Health Centre where he got initial treatment.“He say when he go to the clinic, they didn’t treat he nice. When he come from de clinic, we had to end up at de hospital because he tek in,” Small said.The treatment at the Georgetown Public Hospital was also not too satisfactory,NFL Jerseys Cheap, she said, and it was only as a result of her persistence that her son received further treatment there.“They send he home with Panadol and ibuprofen tablets. The next day he keep crying out; all in he sleep he crying fuh he head.”As a result James had to rush her son back to the hospital on Saturday where she requested a scan, after suspecting a fracture of his skull.This however proved difficult. In the end she paid $4,000 of a $14,000 demand for the CT scan.“When we coming out, dem at the hospital tell we go home and don’t come back. So I end up going to Dr. Carter. He gave he antibiotics, which the doctor said should have been given to him from the start,” James stated.She lamented the expense that she is incurring,NFL Jerseys China Online, caring for her son.The badly injured Shaquille Answick was rushed to the GPHC last Saturday for a CT scan.James said that she is prepared to take private legal action against the persons who beat her son.“They say they sending somebody, if we want mek up de story. I can’t mek up de story, me ain’t know wha would happen to me son. Sometimes he deh good here today and tomorrow he jus dead. Everybody say he get plenty blows. He get blows fuh all three ah dem ‘cause he dey tek out everything pon,” the woman said.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0