;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Kris Jenkins College Jersey qdgqstpd [打印本頁]

作者: rt6sanq68t    時間: 2017-6-10 21:42     標題: Kris Jenkins College Jersey qdgqstpd

The National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) is operating with only six board members, instead of the required seven,Cheap Jerseys From China, and filling the vacancy has been unsuccessful, Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon said at his weekly post-Cabinet press briefing.He was at the time responding to a query about the composition of the NPTAB, which is responsible for awarding multi-million-dollar Government contracts.The Minister of Finance is responsible for appointing all seven members of the NPTAB – not more than five persons from the public service and not more than three from the private sector – after consultation with their respective organizations.According to Dr. Luncheon,Jeff Keppinger White Sox Jersey, since the departure of one of the private sector nominees, the seven-member board was reduced to six.“I am aware that six members do not prevent a quorum from being established….I cannot say what efforts have been made (to appoint a new member)…I must admit because the situation persists,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, as far as I know,Boston Red Sox Jerseys, filling that one vacancy continues to be unsuccessful, but six of the seven-member board is in place,NFL Jerseys Cheap,” he said.Meanwhile, on Wednesday, Cabinet gave its no-objection to the award of several contracts that were approved by the NPTAB. They are as follows:SectorsProject Contract Value Min. of Housing and WaterInfrastructural Development at Prosperity, E.B.D$80.07MMin. of Housing and WaterInfrastructural Development at Little Diamond and Great Diamond,China Jerseys Online, E.B.D in two Lots$827.6MMin. of Housing and WaterInfrastructural Development in Lust-en-Rust$202.9MMin. of Housing and WaterUpgrading of roads in Region Four$596.8MMinistry of Local Govt. and Regional DevelopmentRehabilitation of sections of Burma Branch Road$19.5MMinistry of Local Government and Regional DevelopmentRehabilitation of the Regional Integrated Office, Guyana Revenue Authority Building which was destroyed by fire on July 18, 2012 in Linden$27.6M

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0