;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: IBERVILLE PARISH [打印本頁]

作者: aagfsciq    時間: 2015-11-21 13:24     標題: IBERVILLE PARISH

IBERVILLE PARISH, New york (WAFB)  Louisiana Express Authorities documented a number of collisions took Buy Timberland Boots place about the Atchafalaya Pot Bridge as well as troopers are directing eastbound people to My partner and i Forty-nine Upper with Lafayette.The appropriate road continues to be reopened with kilometer marker 126 permitting targeted traffic cornered behind this freeze to feed. We 12 Eastern side continues to be sealed for the Nike Air Max 2014 Malaysia Price I 10/I 1949 junction. Drivers are now being diverted onto I actually 49 South, after that to all of us 190 Se.Trooper Stephen Hammons said the key collision occured close to the Alcohol Fresh leave. That engaged at least two 16 wheelers and several individual motor vehicles. Hammons extra users are duplicated because of a jackknifed tractor movie trailer."Right now, Air Max 90 Premium Tape Express Police force plus firefighters will work alongside one another to try and acquire people today from their cars,Inches Hammons said. "We offer an Surroundings Western mediterranean Michael Kors Bags Singapore Store sea model Air Max 2013 relocating individuals. To date, we just witnessing reasonable incidents for the drivers and individuals from the cars or trucks.

that

Israel

Viet mentioned.

now you|you now|you|congratulations

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0