;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Priya ManickchandPic name LyteCaption [打印本頁]

作者: nicezan0z7    時間: 2017-9-17 13:30     標題: Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Priya ManickchandPic name LyteCaption

Minister of Education, Priya Manickchand,cheap nfl jerseys online, yesterday lashed out at the Guyana Teachers Union (GTU), calling remarks made by its President “less than honest.”Minister of Education, Priya ManickchandAt a press conference yesterday, Manickchand said that this has occurred despite the fact that the Ministry of Education and the Guyana Teachers Union have for years enjoyed very good relations. She disclosed that collaboration between the two bodies have been instrumental in advancing the welfare of the members of the GTU.Moreover, Minister Manickchand did not attempt to conceal her annoyance at what she called “burning, sensational GTU presentations”, published in the media in recent days.  “I think that it is extremely unhealthy to be engaging the Ministry through the press and I think that it is a very new and worrying form of engagement…and I would caution them to rethink that strategy,” said the Minister as she asserted that “our doors have been opened to the Union…”“We are in touch by telephone…up to last week there was a meeting; we have had monthly almost statutory meetings with the Union, so I am very surprised to see some of the issues that the Union’s executives have been raising and for the first time in the media where there is no engagement with us to address some of these issues,” said the Minister.She speculated that the modus operandi is aimed at “getting some attention or staying relevant or becoming relevant…it should have been addressed with us, we are not preventing you thereafter or even simultaneously in going to the media,” said the Minister.She, in making reference to disclosures in the media by GTU officials regarding duty free concessions for vehicles and the debunching of salaries, insisted that these were in fact not accurate representations of the truth.GTU President,Wholesale Jerseys,Mark LyteSpeaking of the duty free concession, GTU President, Mark Lyte, had said that the body has over the years submitted several lists of the names of teachers who qualified for a one-off duty free concession. In fact, he disclosed Wednesday at a press conference that “we have submitted names that would go right back to 2009 for those teachers who did not receive their duty free concessions when they were eligible and as such,Cheap Jerseys, we were expecting the Ministry to ensure that those teachers receive their duty free concessions…Lo and Behold 2014 came to an end and these were not granted.”“We are saying that this in itself is an injustice meted out to our teachers who would have laboured in this profession for over 30 years, only to have to leave the profession without having that duty free concession given to them,” said a despondent Lyte.Nevertheless, the GTU head said that he was optimistic that during the first quarter of this year, the process will be expedited so that teachers who have thus far been denied their duty free concessions will be so endowed.  “We hope that those responsible will act swiftly,Cheap Jerseys From China,” added Lyte.While the Minister acknowledged that there were some challenges that should not have even materialised, she categorically disputed the claims of the GTU President that there are eligible teachers who are yet to receive their duty free concessions. She insisted too, that the challenges that were had cannot be deemed merely the fault of the Ministry but the Union itself must also accept some responsibilities. “It is also the executives of the Union fault; they are trying to say that it is the Ministry’s fault but this is highly misleading,” said the Minister as she intimated that there were about a dozen teachers who were eligible in 2009. She noted that while their applications were not dealt with immediately,Jerseys China Wholesale, they were eventually furnished with their duty free concessions.Head teachers and Deputy Head teachers of Grade A and B schools are eligible for duty free concessions once they would have served for at least three years and have at least five years remaining.The Minister yesterday pointed out that although the Union was at fault in submitting the applications thereby causing them to be in a position of jeopardy, it was because she did not want the teachers to be penalised that efforts were made by her Ministry to ensure that they were afforded the privilege of receiving their concessions. “As far as we are aware there are no backlogs…I can specifically refute the representations made by the President of the Union assuming they are true. I’d like to believe that they are not because we have addressed these issues before,” asserted the Education Minister.Like the GTU President’s disclosure on the duty free concession, the Minister also did not find favour with his claims about the debunching issue.According to Lyte, the GTU is dissatisfied with the debunching agreement which was designed to place teachers in various salary scales based on their years of service. This agreement, according to Lyte, was signed in 2011 but to date no teacher has been able to benefit from it. “One may want to say that the process wasn’t clear,” said Lyte as he pointed out that in September of last year a Task Force completed its work in ensuring that the way was paved for the monies to be paid to teachers. “Again, the year came to an end and nothing was done,” said the GTU President as he disclosed that the Union had even written to the Education Minister asking that a response on the matter be forthcoming within three days. But according to him, “to date we have not received a response from the Ministry of Education. We are saying that this approach is unacceptable and we will not sit by and allow these things to continue to happen to our teachers.”As such, Lyte shared his desire to see that something be done quickly so that teachers who deserve the additional incentive (through the debunching agreement) be given such.But according to Minister Manickchand yesterday, “this again came up before and I have been friendly and a good partner; I thought there were mistakes being made even though members of the Union’s executive had gone to the public and laid the blame at the Ministry’s doors in a sensational exercise at the last Congress. We had cleared this up privately at our meetings with them,” Manickchand divulged yesterday.In presenting her Ministry’s version of the debunching situation, the Education Minister explained that in 2010 a joint Committee was set up to deal with the proposal for debunching. The Committee saw representation from both the Ministry and the GTU sides, the Minister added.She said that after the Committee met, a memorandum dated May 20, 2010, was sent to all head teachers, who are members of the Union, to submit information in a specified format as agreed upon by the Committee.  But after one year, only about 10 per cent had submitted the requisite information, Manickchand disclosed. “In a memo dated the 24th May, 2011, a reminder was sent to the membership of the Union again in agreement with the Union’s Executive and so on, by mid 2012 we had received about 90 per cent of the forms we had sent out,” said the Minister.According to her, the salary structure was designed for implementation of the debunching exercise and a costing was done based on a revised salary for 2011. At the start of 2013 a completed proposal was given by the Committee to Lancelot Baptiste, GTU’s Administrative Field Officer, in order to have discussion at the level of the Union.In February of that same year,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Manickchand recounted that Baptiste was advised that the Union was satisfied with the plan which was forwarded to the Ministry sometime late last year. “That is the sequence…the Government sat and entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Union, because we want to do what is in the best interest of our teachers as far as our economy would allow. Why would we not then want to do this? I am saying that both sides could have perhaps done things a little bit quicker. So to lay the blame at our door steps is less than honest,” added the Education Minister.Pic name ManickchandCaption: Minister of Education, Priya ManickchandPic name LyteCaption: GTU President, Mark Lyte
作者: meiqi5501hp    時間: 2017-9-17 14:13     標題: Maillot Bayern Munich Pas CHer moncleroutletonline2130

s her resolution to go, alone or otherwise, by the next train, whatever might be Maillot Autriche Pas CHer said of the propriety or impropriety of the step. Her father’s friend, her own friend, was lying at the point of death; and the thought of Maillot Bayern Munich Pas CHer this Halpa Miehet Cg Citadel Parka came upon Maillot Arsenal Pas CHer her with such vividness, that she was surprised herself at the firmness with which she asserted something of her right to independence of action; and five minutes before the time for starting, she found herself sitting in a railway-carriage opposite to Captain Lennox.
It was always a comfort to her to think that she had gone, though it was only to hear that he had died in the night. She saw the rooms that he had occupied, and associated them ever after most fondly in her memory with the idea of her father, and his one cherished and faithful friend.
They had Halpa Moncler Liivi Naiset promised Edith before starting, that if all had ended as they feared, they would return to dinner; so that long, lingering look around the room in which her father had died, had to be interrupted, and a quiet farewell taken of the kind old face that had so often come out with pleasant words, and merry quips and cranks.
Captain Lennox fell asleep on their journey home; and Margaret could cry at leisure, and bethink her of this fatal year, and all the woes it had brought to her. No sooner was she fully aware of one loss than another came — not to supersede her grief for the one before, but to re-open wounds and feelings scarcely healed. But at the sound of the tender voices of her aunt and Edith, of merry little Sholto’s Vests Pas CHer glee at her arrival, and at the sight of the well-lighted rooms, with their mistress pretty in her paleness and her eager sorrowful interest, Scarpe Hogan 2017 Uomo Margaret roused herself from her heavy trance of almost superstitious hopelessness, and began to feel that even around Scarpe Hogan 2017 Donna her joy and gladness might gather. She had Edith’s place on the sofa; Sholto was taught to carry aunt Margaret’s Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Force 1 Miehet cup of tea very carefully to her; and by the time she went up to dress, she could thank God for having spared her dear old frielinks:

http://honeylips.s29.xrea.com/repo2/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=7733

http://cgi.cc9.ne.jp/~minix/pagelink3/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=508421

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1701655&pid=2016246&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2016246
作者: meiqi5503ax    時間: 2017-9-17 14:15     標題: Maillot Toronto FC Pas CHer moncleroutletonline203

d three of the first joints of the fingers of his right hand Ostaa Halpa Nike Flyknit Air Max Naisten carried off by the discharge of his fusee whilst loading. He Maillot Irlande Pas CHer had incautiously put on the cap Scarpe Nike Air Zoom Donna and Halpa 2017 Lapset Takki was galloping at the time, but kept his seat. Mr. Browne informed me they had seen a great many cattle, but that they were exceedingly wild, and started off the moment the horsemen appeared, insomuch that they could not turn them, and it was with a view to drive them towards the river that Flood fired at them. Halpa North Face Gloves However none approached the camp. Mr. Poole returned late in the afternoon equally unsuccessful. Mr. Browne dressed Flood’s hand, who bore it exceedingly well, and only expressed his regret that he should be of no use on the Darling in the event of any rupture with the natives. I remained stationary, as Mr. Browne thought it would be necessary to keep Flood quiet for a Maillot Italie Pas CHer day or two. On the following day we resumed our journey, and reached the junction of the ancient channel of the Darling with the Murray about 11. The floods were running into it with great velocity, and the water had risen to a considerable height, so that many trees were standing in it. I remained here until noon, when a meridian altitude placed us in lat. 34 degrees 4 minutes 34 seconds. We then bade adieu to the Murray, and turned northwards to overtake the party, which under Nadbuck’s guidance had cut off the angle into which we had Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Force 1 Naisten gone. With the Murray we Ostaa Halpa Nike Miehet lost its fine trees and grassy flats. The Ana-branch had a broad channel and long reaches of water; but was wholly wanting in pasture or timber of any size. The plains of the interior formed the banks, and nothing but salsolae grew on them. We encamped at eight miles from the junction, where there happened to be a little grass, but were obliged to keep the cattle in yoke and the horses tethered to prevent their Scarpe Hogan 2017 Donna wandering. As we advanced up the Ana-branch on the following day, its channel sensibly diminished in breadth, and at eleven miles we reached a hollow, beyond which the floods had not worked their way. Here we found a trlinks:

http://inox-gamerz.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=2

http://www.mctw54.org/Review.asp?NewsID=148

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1442940&pid=1725726&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1725726
作者: 560litnq    時間: 2017-9-17 14:17     標題: Scarpe Nike Hyperdunk 2016 moncleroutletonline3444

nor cattle, only some smoke rising from the ground. So I sent two of my company with an attendant to find out what sort of people the inhabitants were.
“The Scarpe Hogan Uomo men when they got on shore followed a level road by which the people draw their firewood from the mountains into the town, till presently they met a young woman who had come outside to fetch Maillot Hongrie Pas CHer water, and who was daughter to a Laestrygonian named Antiphates. She was going to the Halpa Lapset Cg Expedition Parka fountain Artacia from which the people bring in their water, and when my men had come close up to her, they asked her who the king of that country might be, and over what kind of people he ruled; so she directed them to her father’s house, but when they got there they found his wife to be a giantess as huge as a mountain, and they were horrified at the sight of her.
“She at once called her husband Antiphates from the place of assembly, and forthwith he set about killing my men. He snatched up one of them, and began to make his dinner off him then and there, whereon the other two ran back to the ships as fast as ever they could. But Antiphates raised a hue and cry after them, and thousands of sturdy Laestrygonians sprang up from every quarter — ogres, not men. They threw vast rocks at us from the cliffs as though they had been mere stones, and I heard the horrid sound of the Halpa Naiset Cg Dawson Parka ships crunching up against one another, and the death cries of my men, as the Laestrygonians speared them like fishes and took them home to eat them. While they were thus killing my men within the harbour I drew my Halpa Moncler Naiset 2017 sword, cut the cable of my own ship, and told my men to Maillot Espagne Pas CHer row with alf their might if they too would not fare like the rest; so they laid out for their lives, and we were thankful enough when we got into open water out of reach of the rocks they hurled at us. As for the others there Maillot Inter Milan Pas CHer was not one of Scarpe Nike Air Max 95 Uomo them left.
“Thence we sailed sadly on, glad to have escaped death, though we had lost our comrades, and came to the Aeaean island, where Circe lives a great and cunning Scarpe Hogan 2017 Uomo goddess who is own sister tlinks:

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1442729&pid=1725148&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1725148

http://goldenkey.org.za/search/E_GuestBook.asp

http://533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1303448&pid=1571181&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid1571181

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0