;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys China Cheap OPR [打印本頁]

作者: god1manb08    時間: 2017-9-20 14:36     標題: NFL Jerseys China Cheap OPR

A woman is calling on the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Commissioner of Police to investigate a police rank who hit her with a machine gun on her knee. She said that the case seems to be going nowhere.Diane Chung, of Campbellville said that during the wee hours of June 22,Cheap NFL Jerseys, last,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, while being a pillion rider on a motorcycle she was gunbutted on her leg when she slowed down in front of the Providence Police Station,Jerseys From China, East Bank Demerara.“When we slowed down at what appeared to be a roadblock a policeman took a gun and hit me on my right leg. The policemen at the time did not have on uniform and the motorcycle rider felt it wasbandits, so he drove home and got into his car and we returned to the police station,Cheap Jerseys From China,” she explained.The wound that Diane Chung received on the night of the incident.When they returned to the station to make a report a policeman took the report. She said the police later disclosed that “all awe deh under the same umbrella and I can’t give you the name of the policeman who did that.”She added that they later visited the Brickdam Police Station where they also wanted to make a report. However,Wholesale China Jerseys, the police advised that as long as a report was made at Providence Station then there was no need to duplicate. “The reason I did that was because I don’t want any report to disappear and then nothing comes out of the matter.”She was given a medical to visit the hospital. Chung said that she received several stitches to her knee which later became infected and medical attention was given through a private hospital, which was a daily added cost since the dressing had to be changed daily.However, she was subsequently advised to visit the Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) where she lodged a complaint. Nevertheless, she is fearful that nothing will come out of the story since she discovered that the officer who wounded her is a cadet officer. There are reports that the officer seemed to be involved in many other abusive cases.“When I inquired about the case a senior police officer told me that the file was not finished and the commander did not sign it,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, and that it has to go to the DPP.”
作者: xuejun4gd5    時間: 2017-9-20 16:31     標題: Ostaa Halpa Nike Flyknit Air Max Naisten 54436 Ostaa Halpa Nike Air Max 2013

pleased the dogs,Maillot Costa Rica Pas CHer, for the driver had to restrain their ardor. Leaving the sledge to pursue its way along the base of the hills,Halpa North Face Gloves, Lockwood ascended a considerable elevation and obtained a good outlook over the country. He was very agreeably surprised to find at the farther end of a gap up stream an apparent prolongation of the valley in the same general direction. On either side of this prolongation was a range of low heights,Maillot Manchester United Pas CHer, while the intermediate surface looked very level—so level that he took it for a long lake. To the left,Halpa Moncler Kengät, just outside the heights on that side of the valley, he could see at intervals a glacier-wall,Halpa Miehet 3 In 1 Takki, the north boundary 267 of a great mer de glace. About twenty miles distant,Maillot LA Galaxy Pas CHer, the valley seemed again to be shut in by a range of hills, but over the tops of them,Halpa Moncler Takit Naiset, and at a great elevation on the distant horizon,Maillot Bosnie-Herzégovine Pas CHer, he saw what seemed to be a snow-bank. This he made his objective point. Passing onward through the gap, they came to a long and picturesque lake which wasGoogle Links:

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=331371&pid=404524&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid404524

http://q.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=1880228&pid=2207674&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2207674

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0