;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys l3e2tbws [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-3-25 21:55     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys l3e2tbws

Police may be close to solving the murder of Good Hope, East Coast Demerara farmer, Shiraz “Amir” Ali, after arresting five men and recovering his cell phone.Shiraz “Amir” AliCrime Chief Wendell Blanhum said that police also recovered the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card that came from Ali’s phone.The suspects are reportedly from East Coast Demerara. Police are also trying to locate a sixth man, known as ‘Cartel’, who is said to have been in possession of the phone.‘Cartel’ had reportedly told his associates that he found the phone near the Montrose Market.Detectives will be trying to ascertain whether DNA samples taken from the suspects match samples that were taken from cigarettes and other items found at the scene.Shiraz Ali’s body,Cheap NFL Jerseys, with at least 14 stab wounds, was found in the bedroom of his Lot Two Good Hope Railway Embankment,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, East Coast Demerara home last week Monday.Police said the 22-year-old was stabbed four times to the back,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, once to the neck and left side temple.According to reports,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, the stab wounds were most likely delivered while Ali lay face down on his bed.Kaieteur News understands that a hammer and a knife in addition to cigarette butts were removed from the scene, for possible DNA testing.Police sources said there were no signs of forced entry to the premises. While Ali’s phone was stolen, and the house was reportedly ransacked, police appear to believe that robbery was not the killer’s primary motive.The dead man’s mother,Jerseys From China, Bibi Hamid, had said that she went to her son’s home last week Monday after failing to reach him on his phone,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Lionel-Messi-Jersey.html,“I called his phone (Monday morning) and it (was) ringing out. I called the neighbours and them say them come over and call and they not hearing nothing.“My mind say, ‘Let me come at the house and see what happen’. Hamid related that when she pushed the bedroom door it was to discover her son’s bloodstained body.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0