;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit On Sale qs5trfsy [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-5-31 20:45     標題: Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit On Sale qs5trfsy

– accomplice flees on motorcycleA gunman got more than he bargained for when his intended target turned out not to be a walkover. Around 09:00 hours yesterday, businessman Oudit Seenarine was confronted by a man, armed with a revolver, who attempted to relieve him of his possessions.Spent shells which were recovered at the scene.According to Seenarine, who is a licenced firearm holder and a member of the National Rifle Association, he had just exited the compound of a day care in Bel Air after dropping off his children when a man approached him and demanded that he hand over his gold chain and all his money.Seenarine said the man then reached out to grab him but he backed away. The man then whipped out a handgun but met an equal response.“When he drew his gun I did the same and we started exchanging gunshots…I knew I hit him and he ran behind my vehicle for cover and I ran up the road.”The businessman said even as he was running he continued shooting so as to prevent his attacker from chasing him.Seenarine told this newspaper that he then noticed the bloodied gunman limping away from his vehicle and heading towards another man who was a short distance away from where the initial attack happened.“I had no idea that it was two of them, I saw the man calling to another person who was on a motorcycle, then I realised that he had an accomplice.”Once the man was some distance away from him, Seenarine said he jumped into his vehicle and headed to the Prashad Nagar Police Outpost to make a report. While there, the businessman said the police received a call saying that a male with suspected gunshot wounds was lying on the road in Upper Lamaha Gardens.Seenarine said he then accompanied the police back to the scene, where they found the same man who had attacked him lying on the road with visible gunshot injuries. He was arrested and transported to the Georgetown Public Hospital.An eyewitness told this newspaper that he was going about his normal morning duties in his yard when he noticed a man on a motorcycle parked in the street for some time. The resident, who asked not to be identified,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet 2018, said he paid no mind to the person on the bike since it is customary for an individual on a motorcycle to make routine checks at a pump station in the area.“The next thing I hear is like four gunshots,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Essential, and I see a man running and hollering…’ah get knock, come nah budday…come nah budday!”“Then de one on de motorcycle shout …’you come nuh…come quick, come quick’. He ain’t go and help he partner. So the one who get shoot had to limp to the motorbike and then he jump on and they start to ride away.”The man said after they rode off he then realised that the men may have been involved in a robbery.Another eyewitness said he saw two men speeding on a motorcycle but when they approached a ‘sleeping policeman’ (speed bump) the pillion rider, who was bleeding, fell off.“I see dey blazing coming through,Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale, is when dey hit de speed bump de one at de back fall off…but dis man get up and run lil den he fall down again.” The man said what he witnessed was like something he had seen in an action movie.“He get up, tek off he belt,Nike Shox Clearance, strap he foot like he been through dis thing before,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, and start running again, but he fall down one more time…. like he couldn’t mek it no mo.”“De next ting he pull out a gun from he pants waist, empty the bullets from it and throw dem in de trench, and all de time he cell phone deh ringing and I hear he telling somebody ‘I deh hey lie down’. This man even went calling people, and telling dem way he deh,Nike Shox Gravity,” the eyewitness exclaimed.According to the eyewitness, once he saw that the man was helpless he went over and kicked the gun away from the injured man as they waited for the police to arrive.The lawmen recovered a .38 revolver and several spent shells from the scene.The injured man was rushed to the hospital where he underwent emergency surgery and was subsequently admitted. He has since been identified as a 27-year-old resident of South Cummings Lodge.Residents who witnessed the incident lauded the efforts of the businessman. One resident said, “we need more businessmen like that man, these people feel they can just come and take what you sweat all your life for.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0