;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys From China m1gw0tmn [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-6-18 22:34     標題: NFL Jerseys From China m1gw0tmn

… Leguan police station accused of taking instruction from prominent rice millerA local Pandit, who was arrested last weekend by law enforcement officers at the Leguan Police Station, on allegations of robbery is classifying the division as one which lacks professionalism and adequate leadership.Pandit Heeralall Doobay, a native of Tewkesbury, Leguan, related the story of an unpleasant ordeal with police officers attached to the Leguan Police Station.Pandit Heeralall Doobay and his colleague Frederick Stoll.Pandit Doobay and three other men, one of whom is a Canada based Afro-Guyanese, visited the island last weekend in bid to conduct charitable work, when they were picked as suspects of a robbery.“I am from the island but I took my friends there, to donate stuff to the Blenheim Mandir, in Leguan. A little while after we had just finished contributing a seven-foot tall Murti to the temple, the police came up as we were in a taxi and say how we need to come down to the station.“We thought it was because of some traffic infringement, only to find that we were being detained for some robbery of a rice farm/ mill … saying that I organized the whole thing.”Doobay and colleagues were detained for nine hours.According to Frederick Stoll, the Canada-based Guyanese man,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, the police used “no proper procedure while conducting the arrest.”“The Police arrested, two strange Negro men, who came on the island with the Pandit, based on no formal investigation or report. How I know this is because, officers claimed that they working under the instruction of a prominent rice farmer and that they cannot release or do anything with us unless this man instructs… The officers ditched protocol and kept us in custody taking away our liberty for several hours then did not allow us our citizen’s right of a phone call”Kaieteur News understands that the police and the rice farmer have an arrangement, whereby the officers conduct shift work guarding the mill.An attorney representing the men later contacted the station, but the head of the department was reluctant to take the call. The Attorney subsequently sought the intervention of senior police officers for release of his clients.Doobay explained that while he was in shock at the whole occurrence, he is left to wonder what could have been the motive behind the issue.“I am a minister of religion in this country and this kind of degradation sets out to ruin my reputation. Imagine those police officers ransacked my 77-year-old mother’s house without a cause. Is that right?”All calls to the Leguan Police Station went unanswered.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0