;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping m1dov23g [打印本頁]

作者: drf0wsdx0    時間: 2018-7-6 01:16     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping m1dov23g

All local laboratories that fail to commence the implementation of GYS170 Standard,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which was established as the basis on which they are registered and licensed, will by March 31, 2009 be forced to close their operations.This was announced by Health Minister Dr Leslie Ramsammy yesterday as he addressed a gathering at the launch of the Caribbean Laboratory Accreditation Services (CLAS) project.“I want to say,NBA Jerseys Store, unequivocally,Cheap Jerseys From China, that we will not be tolerating any of those laboratories that have not started the process of being licensed under GYS170. That is the law, and when it comes to the law I am not merely strongly advocating it is the legal requirement…”The Minister warned that if the owners and operators of laboratories fail to comply,China NFL Jerseys, and have not at least started the process to ensure that their operation is in compliance with that required by the Standard, they must also prepare to close their doors on March 31, 2009. In order to ensure that laboratories operate at an acceptable standard,NHL Jerseys From China, the Minister recounted that the Health Facilities Licensing Act was developed and is now being implemented in Guyana.“I remember when I introduced this act a few years ago I was referred to as a communist dictator. It became law only in 2008,NFL Jerseys Outlet, but I am thrilled today that by and large Guyanese have come to see the need for the Health Facilities Licensing Act.”The GYS170 is a standard that was formulated in Guyana and was established as the basis for registering and licensing laboratories. And while it started as an optional protocol, the Health Facilities Licensing Act has made it mandatory,Wholesale Jerseys, according to the Minister.For this reason, he noted that no new laboratory can be established in Guyana unless from its inception it is able to achieve at least provisional licensing requirements under the GYS170 standard.The Minister further noted that existing laboratories that continue to pursue the GYS170 standard only as an optional exercise will also as of March 31, 2009 no longer have that option.With the Health Facilities Licensing Act the Minister has the authority to inspect any medical institution to ensure requirements are being met and quality service is delivered.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0