;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys I'll get a chance to talk to Dan at the end of the season [打印本頁]

作者: 刘浪好帅啊    時間: 2018-8-9 11:16     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys I'll get a chance to talk to Dan at the end of the season

"It's not the right time or place to talk about my relationship with Dan Snyder,China Jerseys Wholesale, or it's not the right time and place to talk about something that happened a year ago,China Jerseys Cheap," Shanahan said. "I'll get a chance to talk to Dan at the end of the season,Jerseys From China, and I'll give some viewpoints from me,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, and I'm sure he'll give me his thoughts and what direction we'll go."
Shanahan is 24-37 since coming to Washington in 2010,China Jerseys, on pace for a third last-place finish in four seasons with one year to go on his contract. He increasingly looks like the odd man out in the triangle of owner,Authentic NBA Store, coach and influential franchise player.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0