;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey kgchgups [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-22 00:46     標題: Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey kgchgups

On May 1, an array of vibrant exotic colours, splashed together, will create an unforgettable 26-piece fashion collection for men and women that befits any occasion. The unfolding that offers a taste of Guyanese Fashion and creativity is set for the ‘Fierce Expression’ show carded for the Herdmanston Lodge, 65 Peter Rose and Anira Streets, Queenstown.Budding designer, Keisha Edwards,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, under her brand Sha Sha designs, is set to launch her first full fashion line titled “Forget Me Not.”But the show is not only about her. It will also feature the works of young designers Sharda Eligon, John Quelch and Ronella Woseley. There will be added attractions of performances from gospel singer, Trennecia Esseboom, and ballet by Christie Dey.Edwards describes herself as an unconventional go-getter who knows what she wants out of life and is willing to work hard for it. She is convinced that “nothing is accomplished without hard work” and coming from a very large family serves as a daily reminder that helps to keep her grounded and humble.With a family tree comprising a long line of tailors and seamstresses, her current career choice is hereditary and she proudly states “fashion has always played a major role in my life”.Noting that she uses daily unfolding to influence her creations,NFL Jerseys China, she confesses that “I’ve been designing seriously for eight years.”What complements her ambition to be one of, if not the best in the fashion industry, is the fact that she grew up always sketching outfits and asking her mom, a seamstress, to bring them to reality.“Inspiration for me is drawn from everyday life, be it sports, flora,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, fauna, or different cultures. For example, some of the pieces from my new Collection “Forget Me Not” were inspired by the oriental cultures: Chinese,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Japanese and Korean.”Thus far, in her creative quest, her creations have been showcased at the Guyana Fashion Weekend 2008 and 2009, the Linden Fashion Night, Genesis Fashion Rhythm and only one of her pieces was showcased at the St Maarten Fashion Weekend 2009.Currently,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Edwards is working feverishly to complete the new collection “Forget Me Not”. “Long term I would like to get my own store here in Guyana and start mass producing my designs with distribution and marketing throughout South America, the Caribbean and someday Europe and North America.”For her, designing is the medium through which she expresses herself and it allows her “creative juices to flow creating the unique piece that suits an individual”.ShaSha is traditional Rock meets Modern wear,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a new and different flavour and style in terms of fashion here. “One of the things customers love is that once I make an outfit I don’t ever repeat that style.” (Mondale Smith)

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0