;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys sjw0gjxo [打印本頁]

作者: rftctfw98    時間: 2018-9-2 00:57     標題: Cheap Jerseys sjw0gjxo

– was in vehicle at the time of shootingPolice have detained an employee of businessman Ricardo Henriques, who was shot dead in a brazen robbery on Monday night outside Juice Power on Middle Street in South Cummingsburg.Kaieteur News understands that the employee, who was in the vehicle with Henriques when he was killed, has confessed to planning the robbery with others.Ricardo HenriquesThe man reportedly made the confession during interrogation by detectives on Monday night.There are also reports that he has identified the two men who committed the act.Thirty-one-year-old Henriques, a wholesaler of D’Urban Street,Jerseys From China, Werk-en-Rust, was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital, at some time around 19:00 hours on Monday.Reports are that he was shot at point blank range to the head by one of two gunmen, who pounced on him at the Middle Street establishment.The gunmen then escaped with a bag containing an undisclosed sum of money.The dead man’s father, Richard Henriques, told Kaieteur News that they had just left the Golden Coast Restaurant when the gunmen struck.“We were going to buy water, and after I see the Lotto shop nearby, I decide to go there to buy tickets.”While I walking away from the vehicle, I saw two men walking up to the vehicle, and then next thing I hear is a gunshot,” Henriques said.He added that he then saw two men running from his son’s vehicle with a bag which he knew contained a considerable sum of cash.According to Henriques, he managed to grab one of the fleeing bandits, but the man discharged a round at him, which missed.Although the bandit had freed himself, Henriques still continued to run behind him, and the bandit discharged two more rounds, forcing the man to seek refuge behind a parked car.Fighting to hold back tears, Henriques said that some of his son’s employees helped him rush his son to the GPHC.Shortly after, doctors informed him that his only son had died.“They coulda tek de money and go; they didn’t have to kill he. That is cruel.”He said that he was more than willing to take a bullet for his son.“I did running fuh catch dem. Dem shoulda kill me instead…He got he two daughters and wife,” the grieving father said.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0