;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jose Calderon Jersey even though he's not the player he was in his prime. [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-9-6 22:23     標題: Jose Calderon Jersey even though he's not the player he was in his prime.

Rivera insisted the team will miss Smith,China Jerseys Wholesale, even though he's not the player he was in his prime.
"Steve has a lot to prove. He's got that chip on his shoulder going forward. I know he's going to be 35,Wholesale Jerseys, but I still know he's going to be a very competitive guy. He's going to will himself to do some things. But I think as the season wears on, if he hasn't taken the time that he's needed off between the games,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, he might slow down. But he still has some gas in the tank."
"He's got a lot of football left,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK," Rivera said. "He's still explosive. ... He practices so hard. He competes so hard. I think he's at the point now where he has to manage himself and know that,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, 'Hey,2018 NFL Draft Jersey, I can't practice every day like that.'

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0