;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys China sprtlco0 [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-9-8 19:01     標題: Cheap Jerseys China sprtlco0

Police have detained a suspect in connection with the murder of Cane Grove labourer, Deokumar Basdeo, who was battered to death by a gang of men on New Year’s Day.Dead: Deokumar Basdeo aka KevinCrime Chief Wendell Blanhum said that police have also recovered one of the murder weapons, while also confirming that one of the suspects has fled the country.He said that the Guyana Police Force is seeking assistance from the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) to capture the suspect.Meanwhile, a post mortem examination yesterday revealed the savagery of the attack Basdeo  suffered.It showed that Basdeo died from shock and haemorrhage due to multiple injuries.Basdeo was struck down by a pick-up truck before he was set upon by a gang of men.According to a police source, the incident stemmed from Basdeo pelting at the vehicle with a hard object.According to police sources, the main suspect, who is believed to be the owner of the pick-up truck, has fled the jurisdiction.A senior police official close to the investigations told this newspaper that the police have been able to ascertain that the suspect fled Guyana shortly after the incident.Basdeo’s sister Amrita Doodnauth claimed that she saw the persons who beat her brother.Basdeo’s sister and his stepmother watched on helplessly as the men first struck him down with the pick-up truck, and then battered him with pieces of wood as he was making his way home on Friday night.Doodnauth recounted that her brother had just left her house for his home when all of a sudden he began running.She saw a red pick-up truck speeding behind him and there was the sound of a heavy impact.Her stepmother raced to the spot and saw some men beating Basdeo and she raised an alarm.Doodnauth also went to the scene but although she stood a safe distance away, she was able to see what was taking place.“But me ah see everybody who ah beat me buddy. Me see how dem tek wood and ah lash am and kick am. Dem pull out he shirt, if you see wha dem ah do with me brother,” Doodnauth told Kaieteur News.She said that at first she thought that her brother was being robbed.“He ah holler and say, ‘Alyuh nah rob me, alyuh nah rob me, alyuh nah kill me.’ One ah dem say,Nike Air Max Damen G��nstig, ‘Yes, awe go kill you right hey,” the woman added.She said that they could do nothing to save her brother, “because is plenty ah dem and only we two women.”Strangely, no other neighbours ventured out of their home to render assistance during the beating.By this time, it began to rain and given her condition, she hurriedly left the scene and sought shelter.When the rain stopped Doodnauth and her stepmother returned to the scene only to see Basdeo lying motionless on the roadway. His attackers had already fled.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0