;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: or enough of it 65 [打印本頁]

作者: odszfhaz    時間: 2016-3-24 07:24     標題: or enough of it 65

Blogging about Shakespeare
Here's finished .   yes, Richard II's followers usually are accused of "breaking the marriage bed," and Louis Vuitton Luggage Sale yes, thus seems to be any deliberate reference to Marlowe's Edward 2 in which the king is killed in a gruesome parody of sodomy. Even so, readings of the play   and productions   vastly oversimplify things once they focus too much of their electrical power of The Gay. Sure, Erika Pennington does Christian Louboutin Online Sale a terrific Regency Fop impression within the Bogdanov production from 1990, however the play's central issue really has absolutely nothing to do with the swish.
Richard's real concern is a lack of substance. He founds his entire sense of self first of all on the fact that he is california king, rather than the fact that he is a soul. He is a california king, before he is a man. Actually, that makes him a terrible queen   capricious, willful, and Timberland Australia stubborn   and that he seems genuinely surprised if the angels in heaven do not may actually defend him from Bolingbroke's army.
I will always argue that your Nike Free 3.0 V2 scene that makes or destroys any production is not any of your scenes during which Richard swishes, though the deposition scene. If done right, it will make the audience squirm, not mainly because Richard is a fop, but because most people witness Richard undergo a great utter psychological collapse, and hubby does so in full view of this English court. Stripped regarding his title, he has no means of grounding himself, no identity:
"I have no name, no subject,
No, not that name was presented with me at the font,
Yet usurp alack the heavy day,
That we have worn so many Pandora Bracelet Charms Australia winters outside,
And know not so what name to call myself!"
Richard II (act 5 various, scene 5)
With nothing? The reason why would anyone want to "be eased with being nothing"? Certainly, in the us, in 2014, this seems like a pretty illogical desire. We enjoy the material possessions that help us show the world who we are, and buying things to display our personal brand   the style of our clothes, the kind of car we drive, your tchotchkes we put out on the cubical all proclaim how we desire the rest of the world to see us. We are never quite confident who we want to be. And we buy more stuff to transform ourselves   to make our self thinner, prettier, smarter, colder, cleaner, or more joyful.
Happily for us there are always more great things being created, engineered, or improved upon.
We like to consider that this creative process moves something like this: we have an unsatisfied need or problem, a few clever person or group of persons comes up with a solution to meet that need, marketers help to make us aware of this excellent solution, and people buy the thing that resolves the problem.
In actuality, the process really goes more like this: an individual invents something, a team of marketers convinces us that we are by some means inadequate without that matter, and we buy the thing to pack a need that doesn't actually are available.
What does that mean? It means that our financial state depends on the Louis Vuitton Wallet Australia Price fact that we will never imagine that we are thin enough, rather enough, smart enough, trendy enough, clean enough, pleased enough. It means that each individuals defines ourselves by what we are Womens Nike Free 3.0 V4 really not, instead of what we are. Actually, we often define ourselves in regards to what we can never be   because there will always be something else that must be bought, an additional need that must filled just before we can be thin more than enough, pretty enough, smart ample, cool enough, clean ample, or joyful enough. As we only had the right kind connected with stuff, or enough of it, we'll become that person we think our nation be.
I think about this any time I see an article about a number of celebrity or model that has been photoshopped into near unrecognizability. This is one courtesy of Yahoo reports, and a whole set of these from Jezebel. But we even now feel like we ought to.
So we acquire more stuff. But who will be you without the stuff? What are you when you are "nothing"?
Here's the genuine problem. How many of us can tell who we are without all of that stuff? What's important to an individual? What makes you smile, what makes you want to fight, what do you care about, what do you hate?
If you do not like yourself without the goods, there is no amount of stuff that can change your mind.
In Shakespeare's play, Master Richard II defines him or her self through a label, instead of trying to understand himself from within. He is a "KING."
That name governs how he interacts with others, and makes conclusions   it even defines his romance with God. Unfortunately regarding him (and for England), this dimensional view means that he's actually a pretty horrible head. He's a bit of a tyrant, in fact, paying lots of money, hanging out with his friends, taking other people's stuff (simply because he's the king, of course), and generally avoiding the real judgements whenever possible.
It also means that, after he is deposed, he becomes practically nothing. Of courses he isn't going to realize this all at once, nonetheless even if he's clueless, he isn't stupid. Light finally actually Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale dawn inside his effectively coiffed head when he hands in the crown and says, "Mark everyone how I will undo me personally." And then he does. He or she unknits the fabric with which he had made his sense of self. The moment he gives away his name, he loses all referrals points, lamenting, "I have no name, zero title,/ No, not very name I was given for the font."
There's his / her light bulb moment. He has a new flash of sudden, harmful clarity that nearly destroys the pup:

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.jiningtong.com.cn/thread-2353362-1-1.html

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://dxsqd.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2805855

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0