;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: "The twittering [打印本頁]

作者: vxzggpld    時間: 2016-4-14 00:07     標題: "The twittering

by Goodluck E
In the opening up lines of that now well-known fascinating insider's view of the presidential kitchen/dinner stand, spokesperson, Reuben Abati, descends hard on all who criticise the president   all those raving countless whose business cards ought to understand something like: 'Tamewo Olagbaja; Distinguished Hater of the President.' Abati makes it clear from GO that his part is directed at "all the cynics, the particular pestle wielding critics, the constant, self appointed activists, the idle and idling, twittering, collective children of tempers, the distracted crowd regarding Facebookaddicts, the BBM pinging soap safari gossips of Nigeria, who seem to be in competition among their selves to pull down President Goodluck Timberlands Nz Shoes Jonathan.In Now that, above, is a assertion that one cannot completely overlook as balderdash. The world is full of stupid people, let's face it, and mobile phone devices and social media have regrettably empowered them and zoomed their power to cause confusion. Web 2 . 0 did not invent gossip any further than the steam engine conceived accidents, but it has became popular in uniting the world's thoughtless along with undiscerning hordes into a group more than the sum of its parts. Think about all those false, patently stupid over the air messages that regularly make the units. If there was to be any acceptable argument for charitable censorship of social media (and there should never be, don't worry), the actions of all those individuals would provide the bulk of the confirmation for Nike Sb Janoski Max.html the argument. So we imagine having that some of the presidential frustration during online rumour mongers is justified.
Dr. Abati is evidently pained by the neglect his boss is getting, particularly online, and therefore feels called for dismissing them all. He's unengaged to, actually. But may I use this opportunity to remind him (should he's forgotten) of one associated with his boss' post Doctor of philosophy "publications": 'My Friends and I: Conversations in policy and governance by using Facebook.' That was 12 , 2010. The Jonathan/Nigeria honeymoon remained in full swing. Most were enamored of the story of this guy, who, from more or less no place, and with no evident faith for political power, got the most prestigious post from the land thrust upon your ex. Six or so months before he'd joined Facebook, and within months accumulated tons of adoring friends; giddy Nigerians dropping over themselves to compliment and worship the inhale of fresh air in the presidential building.
Now fast forward to The month of january 2012. In what has become arguably one of the silliest decisions previously in Nigerian presidential history (and believe me, the competition is stiff) Mister. Jonathan allowed a bunch of educated terrorists to be able to detonate a New Year atomic gadget in the pockets and day-to-day lives of hapless Nigerians. In response several thousands of messages showed up with his Facebook wall, a lot of them uncomplimentary. The friends had, overnight, morphed into enemies (even though their particular generally Oakley Store Queen Street atrocious English kept unchanged). An already shaky honeymoon had come to a decisive end. Now, those same "friends" who barely two years ago warranted a presidential book and extravagant book launch in Lagos are Nike Free Run 2 Buy Online Nz increasingly being dismissed as "the idle along with idling, twittering, collective children of anger, the distracted crowd of Twitter addicts, the BBM pinging water and soap opera gossips of Africa." I see. It all begins to make sense. '"Friends" when they praise, "idle along with idling" when they censure' way this transformational administration sees it.
"The twittering, pinging, Facebook crowd of the new age has to be guided by facts," Dr. Abati says.
Clearly you only need to show your facts when you are abusing the president. When you're adoring him you don't need any details. You can simply praise him for the reason that by virtue of his name he's going to bring good luck into the existence of all and sundry. You can encouragement him simply because he is worthwhile to be praised. Ralph Lauren Shirts.html Alleluia somebody. And the other thing is now clear   your criticisms are getting to the presidency. As we say in pidgin, e dey soreness dem. That's good news. The downside of that is that we may preferably be on our way to a strategy of censorship and clampdown. One day the president will get tired of complaining in which Free Run 3 he's being abused, and the man will bare his fangs. It'll be a huge mistake on the part, but he'll do everything the same. You'll remember My spouse and i told you this.
In conclusion Completely new some advice for the "grossly misunderstood" President: One. Do not allow yourself to get enclosed in all your enemies and experts. The only obsession permitted an individual at this time is Nigeria along with the solutions to its many difficulties.
2. It's time for a sequel to My Friends I, being Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit.html titled 'My Enemies and I: Insults upon Cheap Nike Free 5.0 Policy and Governance by using Social Media.' Since you in addition to a growing number of your staff believe that you're the world's "most insulted" Head of State, we challenge that you publish that book. And we all know it's real.
A few. If you truly can't stand heat, then it's time to step out of the kitchen, into a canoe that'll travel, at no cost to you, to you know where. Let someone else can come and take the heat.

http://muzuo365.com/viewthread.php?tid=788566&extra=

http://www.bjfshfe.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://219.150.205.228/guestbook.asp

http://www.xycq.net/forum/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://mitao993333ai.comwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0