;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Adidas Shoes Online Australia q5qhzozq - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Adidas Shoes Online Australia q5qhzozq

Another person has succumbed from last Saturday’s ‘C’ Field Sophia inferno which was allegedly started by a jilted man.Tabola Abrams, 39, who sustained severe burns after her ex-lover allegedly torched her home, died at around 17.00 hrs yesterday in the Georgetown Hospital’s Burns Care Unit.Dead: Tabola AbramsA sister of the victim said that she was unable to visit her injured sibling yesterday, but then received a call from her brother-in-law indicating that the mother of three had died.Also dead from the attack is 68-year-old Clifford Sampson, another occupant of the same residence, who succumbed hours after the two-storey building was set alight with him and several others inside.The suspect, Devon Harris, is under police guard at the GPHC. He reportedly sustained burns about his body when he doused the building with gasoline and set it alight.Harris fled the scene, but surrendered to police at the Wismar Police Station last Tuesday.Relatives of Tabola Abrams had expressed concern that the woman and the alleged arsonist were both in the same ward.Also still hospitalised is Abrams’ 47-year-old paramour, Shawn Whyte, a security guard attached to Georgetown Public Hospital.Nearly a dozen people had reportedly occupied the house that was razed. They included Anita Buelow, daughters Tabola Abrams and Faustine, three-year-old Troy Buelow, Weldon Allen, 18, Ashanti Gain, 10, and Theresa Buelow.Some reportedly were forced to jump from the burning two-storey house.Abrams had said that she had shared a turbulent seven-year relationship with her ex-lover ‘Gavin,’ but ended it a few months ago.“We de living together, but we had plenty trouble. I had to call in de welfare and he had to move out…He does wuk in bush, but he de come out and come to me work place begging for another chance.  I tell he that I get somebody big, that does treat me good. He (the suspect) refuse to accept. He say that he will give me something I would never forget.”She had alleged that her ex-lover returned to the house on Friday and began knocking on the doors to her apartment, demanding entry.  The woman said that when the fire started most of the occupants in the house were asleep.“Like de fire start from (my) bedroom… I had on meh night gown and it thin, so it start ketching afire quick, so I tek it off and start running outside…”“Like he chain up the door from outside so de neighbour had to break down the door and who could jump, had to jump. Uncle (Clifford Sampson) couldn’t mek it…They had to throw my small son, three-year-old Troy,Brent Seabrook Jersey, through a window fuh save he.”(Photo saved as burnt victim)
返回列表