;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china wl4qzx0d - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china wl4qzx0d

–    Caution statement admitted into evidence It was a full day of testimonies, cross examinations and re-examinations, even as the caution statement was admitted into evidence in the Black Bush murder trial which is ongoing in the Berbice High Court before Justice Dawn Gregory and a mixed jury.On trial for the capital offence is Satrohan Mannaru called Andrew, 23, of Mibicuri South; Black Bush Polder. The man is accused of killing his ex-girlfriend Indranie “Cynthia” Basdeo, who was 14 at the time, of Lot 74 Mibicuri South, Black Bush Polder, on Friday October 7, 2011.Assistant Superintendent of Police Gary Mc Allister who resumed his testimony on Wednesday, spent the entire morning on the witness stand giving evidence and being severely grilled by attorney at law Senior Council Bernard De Santos who is appearing for the defence, along with Pamela De Santos.Being led in his evidence by Prosecutor, Renita Singh, the police officer who stated that he has been a detective for over two decades detailed his involvement in the investigation.  During his testimony, the caution statement which was given by the accused was read and admitted into evidence. In the statement Mannaru stated that   ”officer about one o clock this afternoon me been at de school sport a Mibicuri Primary School Compound.   Me been a hang out with some friends. Me left them and go and stand up by me self. About two o Clock me see me girlfriend come in the school compound. Me went up to she and find out why me and she can’t get along.”  It continued that a misunderstanding ensued.“Me tell she me sorry and me teck out a flick blade knife me had in me left side pants pocket and me bore she with it under she left side breast.” He further stated that “somebody come and scramble him and took away the knife and a police man came and arrested him.”During cross examination the detective said that he was aware of the girl’s death before the accused arrived at the Whim Police Station where the Caution statement was taken.  The detective was further questioned “whether he was aware that the accused had asked the girl’s parents to marry her. If he was aware that the accused was so in love with the girl that he burnt her name on his hand, if he was aware that the accused had a medical condition and if he was aware re that the accused was hospitalized at the New Amsterdam hospital.”  To all the questions the witness answered in the negative.In answer to a question, Mc Alister told the court that he told the accused that the girl was dead. He denied lying to the accused and telling him that the girl was only injured or promising that if he gave the statement he would let him go to the hospital to see her.Meanwhile, Constable Emanuel Ragnauth in his testimony gave evidence to being present when the caution statement was taken from the accused. De Santos also grilled the detective during cross examination. He is expected to continue when the matter resumes today. Evidence in the case has so far been provided by Pathologist Dr. Vivakanand Bridgemohan who gave the cause of death as puncture to the heart and lung and hemorrhage, father of the deceased Mahase Basdeo, her mother Gomattie Latchman, Detective Corporal Andrew Ward, Police Constable Maxton Semple and her sister Tulseidai Basdeo as well as her brother in law Arnold Reddy.Indranie Basdeo, of Mibicuri South,jerseys nfl wholesale, Black Bush Polder was allegedly brutally murdered by her ex-boyfriend at the Mibicuri School Ground, where the school was hosting school sports. She was fatally stabbed under her left breast. The girl was an ex student of the school.In her opening address, state Prosecutor Renita Singh had stated that on the day in question the girl had made arrangements with her sister and brother in law to attend school sports.While at the event, relatives said they noticed the accused grab the deceased. It was during that time she allegedly got stabbed since shortly after they observed Mannaru with a knife in his hand and the deceased bleeding. The girl was rushed to the New Amsterdam hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.The prosecution’s final witness is Chandi Narine who is allegedly out of the country.

Koszulka Jacksonville Jaguars Sklep 30747 Maillot AC Milan Pas Cher

“Next door,Indiana Pacers Sklep, eh?”
“That’s right.”
“Over the roof?”
“Can’t say; he’s left no tracks,Ralph Lauren Gilets Bas Pas Cher. I been up to see.”
“I suppose there’s the usual ladder and trapdoor?”
“Yes, but the ladder’s hanging in its proper place. He couldn’t have put it back there,2012 USA Basketball Sklep, could he?”
The other grunted; presently he expressed a doubt whether Raffles (and it thrilled me to hear the very name) had succeeded in breaking into the lawyer’s office at all. The first man on the scene, however,Dallas Mavericks Koszulka Sklep, was quite sure of it — and so was I.
“And we’ve got to hang about,” grumbled the newcomer, “till he comes out again?”
“That’s it. We can’t miss him,Maillot Werder Bremen Pas Cher. He must come back into the square or through into theGoogle Links:

http://www.verteidiger-des-rates.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1/

http://verteidiger-des-rates.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1
返回列表