;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Ricardo Oliveira Jersey HIV - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Ricardo Oliveira Jersey HIV

By Sharmain CornetteIt may be considered a too ambitious, if not an impossible task,Cheap Jerseys Online, but Minister of Health Dr Leslie Ramsammy, backed by his team of health professionals and ardent supporting organisations, is eyeing the possibility of completely eliminating the public health scourge of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).And according to Minister Ramsammy this ambitious plot should be in place by 2020,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, an era from whence HIV, he opines, will no longer be a public health scourge.In addition, he anticipates that by this period persons already infected will be living long healthy lives, no different from people living with other chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes.But though the latter is already a reality, the Minister envisages persons living even longer, well adjusted lives.He explained that because of the experience that the health sector has had as it relates to the fight against HIV, “We believe it is possible to eliminate the problem. We no longer accept that HIV cannot be beaten and we no longer accept that when we bring HIV under control and it is no longer a public health scourge that it will be eliminated in somebody else’s lifetime…”The Minister underscored his expectation that HIV will be eliminated in his lifetime even as he recounted how Guyana has long moved pass an era of struggles in the fight against the dreaded disease. He recalled the days when there was no money, no access to information, the relevant material, and no way to uncover needful biological data.According to him, the Ministry then did not even have access to drugs, and by extension, the necessary treatment and care. In essence, he highlighted that there was no way of managing an HIV- infected patient.He recounted that he had inherited the Ministry of Health at a time when almost 1,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2016,000 people were being recorded as dying of AIDS, a situation which has since been significantly transformed with the numbers being brought down to 200 on an annual basis.“It was during my taking over that there was an astounding data of 48 percent of all commercial sex workers testing positive for HIV and it frightened me,Bobby Orr Jersey, and I said to myself, why am I becoming Minister now?  I remember looking at the children born to HIV positive mothers and it was between 35 and 40 percent being born with HIV. It was not the time for anyone to become Minister of Health…”Ramsammy recalled that he had experienced a great degree of chagrin when the first formal study among pregnant women in Guyana was unveiled which revealed that there was a seven percent prevalence of the disease.“I said this is not possible. This is not my Guyana…How was this such a big secret? Those of us who were there from the start when we looked at the situation, we did not see hope.”But according to the Minister, he believes that with the progress that has been made, the local health sector is poised to win the battle against HIV.He revealed that the sector has come at a time when both biological surveys and programmatic data show that there is now a 1.1 percent prevalence of the disease among pregnant women, proving that local efforts coupled with strategic partnership could effectively tackle the problem.“From those days of looking at our sisters and brothers and knowing that they will die soon we have come to the time when we can diagnose people quickly and provide them with treatment. And we have come to the days when children in our primary schools know about HIV; about how it is transmitted and how it could be stopped.Therefore I ask what’s stopping us from stopping HIV today. We know what we have to do.” And enormous assistance has been forthcoming from various quarters of the society, he said,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, even from the church,Jerseys From China, which had once denounced PLWHAs as people “who are facing the consequences of their ungodly actions.We have come from the days of stigma and discrimination which was so palpable that people wouldn’t even attend a meeting for fear of being cast as a person living with HIV to a day when every citizen wants to be part of the fight and where the church is our strong partner.”According to the Minister, he is proud of the progress that has been made over the years even as he disclosed that “I will be able to sleep well at nights because I know that there is no child at threat for being born with HIV.”He, however, emphasised the need for persons to understand that being infected with HIV is not synonymous with an extrajudicial death, but rather is a disease that can be controlled if each citizen has the relevant information and is empowered to protect himself or herself.

Ralph Lauren Tillbehör 9bOQ326oxc

hich I forget the name, and were shown from one chamber and storey to another, till we arrived at that apartment where the real St. Louis Rams Spanish chocolate was finally to be served out. All these rooms were as clean Andres Iniesta Tröja as scrubbing and whitewash could make them; with simple French prints (with Spanish titles) on the Chicago Bears Kvinnor walls; a few rickety half-finished articles of furniture; and, finally, an air of extremely respectable poverty. A jolly, black-eyed, yellow-shawled Dulcinea conducted us through the apartment, and provided us with the desired refreshment.
Sounds of clarions drew our eyes to the Place of the Constitution; and, indeed, I had forgotten to say, that that majestic square was filled with military, with exceedingly small firelocks, the men ludicrously young and diminutive for the most part, in a uniform at once cheap and tawdry — like those supplied to the warriors at Astley’s, Stuttgart Koszulka or from still humbler theatrical wardrobes: indeed, the whole scene was just like that of a little theatre; the houses curiously small, with arcades and balconies, out of which looked women apparently a great deal too big Canada Goose Lodge Down Hoody Jackor for Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tröjor the chambers they inhabited; Isco Drakt the warriors were in ginghams, cottons, and tinsel; the officers had huge epaulets of sham silver lace drooping over their bosoms, and looked as if they were attired at a very small expense. Only the general — the captain-general (Pooch, they told us, was his name: I know not how ’tis written in Spanish)— was well got up, with a smart hat, a real feather, huge stars glittering on his portly chest, and tights and boots of the first order. Presently, after a good deal of trumpeting, the little men marched off the place, Pooch and his staff coming into the very inn in which we were awaiting our chocolate.
Then we had an Miehet Parajumpers Linus Suomi opportunity of seeing some of the civilians of the town. Three or four ladies passed, with fan and mantle; to them Nike Cortez Nylon ženske came three or four dandies, dressed smartly in the French fashion, with strong Jewish physiognomies. There was one, a solemn lean fellow in black, with h
Links:

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=375470&pid=409314&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid409314

tgeqjw]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]tgeqjw

ytkrdq]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]ytkrdq

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=375397&pid=409313&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid409313

tgeqjw]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]tgeqjw
返回列表