;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap MLB Jerseys NWD was found by his colleagues in a mining pit at 8 Miles - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap MLB Jerseys NWD was found by his colleagues in a mining pit at 8 Miles

“We don’t believe that he hang heself, and I think we can prove it.”This was the assertion made by Marva La Cruz, the sister of the 31-year-old miner whose body was found hanging in a cell at the Acquero Police Station,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, North West District (NWD).The “black and blue” marks on Vivian La Cruz’s arm.According to the woman, she arrived at the mortuary shortly after Vivian La Cruz’s body was taken there, and there were multiple “black and blue” marks on his upper body.“I don’t understand how he got dem marks. If they say that he kill himself,Cheap Jerseys From China, how come he body look like they beat the crap out of he? I don’t understand this,” the woman said.She noted that her brother’s death will not be left alone, since his family intends on getting him justice.The dead father of one had resided at Zeeburg,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, West Coast Demerara. His body was discovered at 21:30 hrs on Saturday last.According to police, La Cruz was found hanging from a metal bar in his cell by one of the legs of his pants. They said that he was the only prisoner in the lockups at the time.Vivian La Cruz had been arrested the same day following a report made against him of unlawful wounding committed on his girlfriend at Kwebana, NWD. His body is at the Charity Hospital Mortuary awaiting a post mortem examination.Marva La Cruz said that while she is not certain what the situation with the girlfriend is,China Jerseys Free Shipping, she is sure that her brother would not kill himself like that, especially since he has a son to look after.She told Kaieteur News last evening that her brother would go into the interior locations “every now and again” to do mining,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, and that he is not known to have problems with anyone.“Vivian peaceful and I certain that he wouldn’t kill heself like that. And since I see dem marks, I am even more sure about that,” the sister contended.She is hoping that the results of a post mortem would prove that Vivian La Cruz was beaten.La Cruz’s demise is the latest in a series of recent tragic deaths in Guyana’s hinterland that is engaging the attention of the police there.One week earlier, another miner was discovered dead with a gaping wound to his neck along the Five Star Trail, Port Kaituma, North West District. The dead man was identified as Timothy Adams, 57, of Port Kaituma, NWD. His body was taken to the Port Kaituma Hospital mortuary.Two weeks earlier, Clement David who was suspected to be in his 40s of Baramita, NWD, was discovered dead along the roadway at Baramita with several marks of violence to his head.According to information, the man was seen consuming alcohol at a popular shop in the neighbourhood. A piece of wood was reportedly found in close proximity of the body.Earlier in the month, Terrance France of Oronoque,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, Port Kaituma, NWD was found by his colleagues in a mining pit at 8 Miles, Port Kaituma, with several chop wounds about the body.Added to this, the decomposed body of Andre Hercules was also found in a mining pit at Long Island, Middle Mazaruni, Region Seven. His feet and hands were bound.

DC United Drakt 38256 Parajumpers Homme Deer Pas Cher

re was still a hope in his mind that we had not come down alone. I formed the impression that Levy had returned by a fairly late train himself,Detroit Pistons Drakter, for he was in morning dress,Moncler Makori Jakke, in dusty boots,Freestyle Väst Sverige, and there was an abundant supply of sandwiches on the table with the drinks. But he seemed to have confined his own attentions to the bottle,Canada Goose Menn Hybridge Hoody Jakke, and I liked to think that the sandwiches had been cut for the two emissaries for whom he was welcome to look out for all night.
“How did you get on,Kanadanhanhi Miehet Cg Hybridge Jacket?” he repeated when he had given them up for the present,Parajumpers Homme Deer Pas Cher.
“For a first attempt,Santos Drakt,” replied Raffles,piumin Moncler Adour, without a twinkle, “I don’t think I’ve done so badly.”
“Ah! I keep forgetting you’re a young beginner,Parajumpers Femme Harraseeket Pas Cher,” said Levy,Moncler Bresle Suomi, catching the old Google Links:

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=3013371&pid=3345096&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid3345096

http://bbs.chinacong.com/viewthread.php?tid=3013635&pid=3345095&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid3345095
返回列表