;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); too. He - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

too. He

Barack Obama
Barack Obama, Union Buster
Everybody here just does their job, right? You don you workin here, and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said, know what, I want to get something, but I don know, I don know exactly what I gonna get, but I just gonna stop working I get something, I gonna shut down the whole plant until I get something, you get fired! Right? the deal is you already gotten hired, you got a job, you getting a paycheck, and so you are also getting the pride of doing a good job and contributin to a business and lookin out for your fellow workers. That what you getting. Well, it shouldn be any different for a member of Congress.
Barack Obama, elected with the largest union contributions in the history of the republic, speaking about the government shutdown in Rockville, Maryland this morning
[2] Unless he gets impeached. Could this happen? Well, since he violated the Constitution so often, yeah, I say he could of course, that the House or Representatives, or is it the Senate, has enough gumption to bring charges against him. And yes, he IS a cretin! Now, if we should be so fortunate as to give him the heave ho, are we going to be any better off with Joe Biden in the Oval Office? Well, it depends. Biden has many years of experience in the Senate, whereas Obama had virtually NONE, and his foreign policy knowledge is perhaps at least on a par with his former Senate Oakley Sunglasses Cheap colleagues, who are light years ahead of Obama. As for then? It anybody guess, I think. I call myself an Independent now, but I don see a possible Independent candidate on the horizon, and therefore I hope that the Democrats can find someone who really cares about the people of this country, and that they take great pains to ensure they NEVER make the mistake of choosing another Obama.
I have both seen and met misguided persons, but in my lifetime Obama is probably the one farthest off the track of any that have occupied the White House. It was said, I think by Rahm Emmanuel, that he would begin his ruling of America in January of 2009. Obama has made either 16 or 19 unlawful changes to the (Un)Affordable Care Act. Yet, nothing has really been said and the MSM has not made mention of the fact that what Obama has done is not within his power. Congress will take no action as Katherine has Mont Blanc Australia said. We have got to get this doufuss out of office or at least fully lame duck by having a majority of not Democrats in the Congress.
Right now I not impressed by either party, because it been one broken promise after another from both sides for the past forty years. Ulysses S. Grant two terms in office were bad enough, followed by the Teapot Dome Scandal of the 1920s, but Barack Obama has got to be the absolute WORST presidency yet! We may not be able to get the Senate to try him for high crimes and misdemeanors, but we can at least see to it that we elect HONEST people to the House and Senate next November, while we continue to oppose his efforts until then. We have a lot of work to do, so let get busy and DO it instead of just sitting on our butts and moaning about how bad things are!
It so happens that I a Tea Partier, but I don agree with everything the Tea Party faction espouses. I have mixed feelings about the AHC; it has some good things in it, but I think Longchamp Australia it needs to be reviewed every so often by the people most directly affected by its provisions, and I not talking about Congress or the Administration, but by the American people. It is now law, and at some point, it may need to be amended. And, there has got to be compromise on the part of both Democrats and Republicans, and I Beats Headphones Australia include President Obama, too. He, however, refuses to accept that, and as a result, we are in a mess which could been avoided if he had listened to reason.
House of Representatives shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present. on the foregoing and the offenses for which we suspect that he might be charged, he could certainly be impeached, but given the current composition of the Senate, I think it largely unlikely that a conviction could be obtained.
Comment Policy: We pride ourselves on having some of the most open, honest debate anywhere. However, we do have a few rules that we enforce strictly. They are: No over the top profanity, no racial or ethnic slurs, and no threats real or implied of physical violence. Please see this post for more explanation, and the posts here, here, and here for advice on becoming a valued commenter as opposed to an ex commenter. Although we rarely do so, we reserve the right to remove or edit comments, as well as suspend users' accounts, solely at the discretion of site administrators. Since we Cheap Nike Air Max Australia try to err on the side of open debate, you may sometimes see comments which you believe strain the boundaries of our rules. Comments are the opinions of visitors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Stand Firm site administrators or Gri5th Media, LLC.

and Emma

seafood

but still thermals need to be considered

'04

beating drums and paddling dragon boats"
返回列表