;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Evan Engram Jersey tfhndc1j - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Evan Engram Jersey tfhndc1j

Although the local health sector was built on a strong nursing background, moves are being made to ensure that doctors continue to play a major supervisory role, particularly as it relates to new doctors in the system.This disclosure was made by Chief Medical Officer,Cheap Jerseys From China, Dr Shamdeo Persaud, even as he responded to questions from this publication about the supervision of doctors undergoing internship in the local public health sector.Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Shamdeo PersaudAccording to him, the new doctors are placed at various health institutions and are usually placed under the supervision of a doctor. However, Dr Persaud pointed out that “the (doctor) supervisor may not always be on site, but the supervisor is supposed to be available 24 hours. Those supervisors may be at the regional hospitals,Cheap Jerseys, district hospitals and so on…”But although a doctor may not always be there to watch over the operations of the new doctors, Dr Persaud noted that either a senior medex or nurse will be on site.“So I would not say that they are left alone; there is always a level of supervision that is present and the interesting thing about it is that our medical system is built actually on a strong nursing background.I myself went out there as a junior doctor at some point in time in my career and a lot of times your person on the ground was really the nurse who knew a lot about what to do,” Dr Persaud asserted.Added to this, he disclosed that systems have been put in place, particularly at the Georgetown Public Hospital, whereby connections have been established through the use of cell phones. And this, according to the CMO, has in fact helped further.“I know the doctors have actually been co-managing patients in Mabaruma with Dr (Sheik) Amir at the GPHC. They are on the phone; he is instructing them what to do…taking vital signs and so on until,Jerseys From China, for example, the medical evacuations happen.”“We even from time to time send in people to do rotations…Some more senior doctors go at various points to these sites and they would provide some on-site supervision,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online,” Dr Persaud disclosed. He explained that a lot of the supervision falls on the department of Regional Health Services.The CMO was at pains to emphasise that throughout their 18-month internship,Cheap Jerseys From China, all new doctors are rotated throughout various aspects of the health care system with a view of ensuring that they are expected to be familiar with the basic protocol, guidelines and procedures in all of these relevant areas. And more importantly, this process is designed to identify each intern’s weaknesses and limits, said Dr Persaud who added, “This is what we want…we don’t want people going out there and trying to go beyond their skills and capacity.”He said this is essential; to ensure that the doctors are able to know when to refer patients,Wholesale Jerseys, since this is a necessary part of the health care system.  He pointed out that once a doctor sees a patient he/she is expected to carry out a complete assessment and come up with a diagnosis. And once the case is found to be out of the attending doctor’s realm then that patient must be referred.“We are trying to put a more stringent procedure in place that it is not left up to the patients any longer …We now have more active involvement through our medical personnel in the referral process so that they must ensure that these persons get to the next level of care and are handed over to the relevant skilled persons who can then take it from there onwards.”
返回列表