;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Stitched Jerseys qybgtfbj - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Stitched Jerseys qybgtfbj

After reportedly spending more than six days at two different police stations, which he described as callous treatment, a groundsman is now accusing the police of abusing him, after he was accused of having stolen over 100 eating utensils.The man, 32 year-old Trevor Bailey, told this publication that two Saturday’s ago, while on duty at the Everest Cricket Ground, two women approached him and requested his time to help them decorate the hall for a wedding.Bailey said that after he assisted with the decorations, he was further asked to work as a bar man at the wedding later in the afternoon.After the wedding concluded around 03:00 hrs the next day (Sunday), Bailey said that he immediately began cleaning the hall and compound,China NFL Jerseys, and this lasted until sunrise.“I go and sleep after I finish cleaning the ground and when I go upstairs and I see the supervisor and they tell me that the man (bridegroom) upstairs so I walk up stairs and see he and he wife so I ask he whappen to de ting (money) and he told me that he gon give me it later,” Bailey said.The man told Kaieteur News that later in the afternoon, a representative from the party service who came to uplift chairs, tables and some dinnerware notified him that some of the articles were missing.“He come and tell me ‘why y’all does get bad name fuh people thing dem’ and he show me out of 240 plates they only get back 237 and the out of the 240 glasses they only get 125 back,” Bailey said.Bailey recounted that on Monday night, while performing his duties, a car pulled up outside the cricket ground with about four men in the vehicle, one of whom was armed with a firearm.“The man come out with gun and tell me and de boys dem that they want me at Alberttown Police Station, so I go in the car with dem and we go to the station,” Bailey explained.While at the Alberttown Police Station, Bailey claimed that when he walked through the door, the man who had taken him there pointed him out to one of the officers saying, “Look the man that thief up the plate and glasses dem”.Bailey further asserted that the police then handcuffed him to a bench inside of the police station. This he explained is where he spent two days without food or water.The man further alleged that after he was released from his shackles, he was then taken upstairs to one of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID) officers in the presence of the man who made the allegation.“After he done see me he chuck me and chase me down the steps. So I tell he I gon go to the media and tell dem what y’all do me and he turn and tell me ‘I know yuh face and whatever you get after today yuh gon look for it,’” Bailey said.Bailey said in his “unclean” attire, he and another prisoner were then handcuffed together and placed in a vehicle, and taken to the East La Penitence police outpost.After spending more than 32 hours in a cell, Bailey said that when he complimented one of the female officers another male colleague became annoyed and an argument ensued.“She turn and tell me she don’t deh wid jail man so I told her why she don’t carry she so and so! And the other man get vex and tell me he gon add more charges to what I got already,” Bailey said.The man further claimed that another female officer stepped in during the commotion and commanded the officer to open the cell as she sprayed him with a noxious substance.“Soon as I get up she tek de Boss, spray it in me face, and lock back the cell”.Bailey explained that he was later released on $10,000 station bail.Contact to both the police stations was futile as it was related that the Commanders in charge at both stations were not in office for a comment.

Cheap Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shoes moncleroutletonline2915

ht her face near, and snarled in the true voice of the pavement  —
‘Is it a name as you’re ashamed to let out?’
Monica walked away to the Zapatillas Nike Shox Roadster 12 bookstall. When she had joined her sister, she became aware that Miss Eade was keeping her in sight.
‘Let us buy a book,’ she said, ‘and go home again. The rain won’t stop.’
They selected Zapatillas Nike Lebron Soldier 10 a cheap volume, and, having their return tickets, moved towards the departure platform. Before she could reach the gates Monica heard Miss Eade’s voice just behind her; it had changed again, and the appealing note reminded her of many conversations in Walworth Road.
‘Do tell me! I beg your pardon for bein’ rude. Don’t go without telling me.’
The meaning of this importunity had already flashed upon Monica, and now she felt a slight pity for the tawdry, abandoned creature, in whom there seemed to survive that hopeless passion of old days.
‘My name,’ she said abruptly, ‘is Mrs. Widdowson.’
‘Are you telling me the truth?’
‘I have told you what you wish to know. Zapatillas Nike Air Shox Hombres I can’t talk —’
‘And you don’t really know nothing about him?’
‘Nothing whatever.’
Miss Eade moved sullenly away, Cheap Nike Flex Experience RN 4 Shoes not more than half convinced. Long after Monica’s disappearance she strayed about the platform and the approaches to the station. Her brother was slow in arriving. Once or twice she held casual colloquy with men who also stood waiting — perchance for their sisters; and ultimately one of these was kind enough to offer her refreshment, which she graciously accepted. Rhoda Nunn would have classed her and mused about her: a not unimportant type of the odd woman.
After this Monica frequently went out, always accompanied Zapatillas Nike Roshe Run Pattern by her sister. It happened more than once that they saw Zapatillas Nike Roshe Run Hombre Widdowson, who walked past the house at least every other day; Ralph Lauren Scarves Sverige he didn’t approach them, and had he done so Monica would have kept an obstinate silence.
For more Cheap Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shoes than a fortnight he had not written to her. At length there came a letter, merely a Zapatillas Nike Free XT repetition of links:

http://andrefranca.com/guestbook/

http://jcm.asm.org/feedback/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.n4foodandhealth.com/public/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表