;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 26 8 91 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

26 8 91

Deron Williams' struggles continue as Brooklyn Material get blown out
Every day NEWS New York News Governmental policies Sports Entertainment Opinion Residing Autos Search The Rating Baseball Football Basketball Tennis College High School Soccer I actually Team More Sports Blogs and forums
Deron Williams' struggles continue as Brooklyn Netting get blown out, One hundred and four 73, by San Antonio Spurs Williams finished with just eight factors and was much slower compared to his counterpart, Tony Parker. Your dog was sloppier with the ball. He or she shot just 3 with 11, getting outscored by Parker by way of 12 points. Parker also got six assists. Williams had a period low 2. The point protect continued his unforgettable period for the wrong reasons, finishing with just eight points in an embarrassing 104 73 seasonal Monday night to the Spurs. It was Williams' worst game of the summer season, just in time to add to just what should be an extensive resolution listing.
"Nope," Williams said when enquired if he ever had scored just eight points with two assists.
The Fabric didn't have Gerald Wallace, who sat that has a bruised knee, and they got no production from Williams, whom continued his inexplicable nice into ordinary. His game with Tony Parker represented the largest gap at the AT Facility. Williams was sloppier with the ball. He / she shot just 3 of 11, getting outscored by Parker by means of 12 points.
"I think we are a little out of whack today as a group. I Air Jordan Store In Vancouver know I'm, individually," he said. "I've got a chance to play better. I've got to uncover ways to get better. Even about bad nights, Mont Blanc Canada I don't enjoy like this. This doesn't even seem like it's me out on legal court. I've just got to snap out of it. I put a large amount of pressure on myself first. I was really excited about this coming year. Coming into the season, I experienced like we had a great crew. I still feel like we have a great team and I desire to be able to help the team more and participate in better. And tonight Timberland Boots For Cheap was another night I didn't assist."
Williams opened up the game using a 3 pointer, which depicted Abercrombie Fitch Canada Vancouver his only points until eventually nearly five minutes into the better half. He air balled another 3 pointer and had his commute blocked by Boris Diaw in Air Jordan Canada the very first quarter, finishing the one half with three points upon 1 of 5 from your field.
The Nets were being outscored by 35 points having Williams on the floor, including 30 5 in a horrific third one fourth. Their five points showed a franchise low for the third quarter, and that includes the particular ugliest seasons in New Jersey.
"Man, I would not even know," Joe Brown said.
Williams hasn't been the same gambler since he was put up from the Jazz to the Nets, and he's been worse since signing a five twelve months deal worth about Timberland Boots Montreal Store $100 trillion in July.
GM Billy Full said on the radio Sunday that Williams might be burnt out coming from playing consecutive summers abroad (in the Turkish league and Olympics). Williams, who has been dealing with bothersome injuries   including a bum rearfoot and wrist   essentially decided.
"I didn't take any time out of. After last season, Irrrve never stopped working out. After the Olympic games, the day I got back My partner and i worked out the next morning," Williams said. "I thought it was the best thing to try and do, and now looking back, it probably would have been smarter to take some time off and obtain a little bit of rest, especially in this little legs, and my legs in general.
"I took a lot of fast beating over the last year because even if we had a shortened year or so, I was over in Istanbul, so I never have had a break since before. I felt like I could handle it, and at the time I thought it was the right thing to do. Some want to get out of shape. I wanted only to keep going."
Johnson scored 12 and Brook Lopez extra 11 for the Nets, although neither scored after the first half. Carlesimo, who had guided these phones victories over the vulnerable Bobcats in addition to Cavaliers. The Spurs (Twenty-five 8) have won six straight.
The Nets have not yet contact Jackson about instruction the Nets, according to not one but two sources familiar with the teaching search, but he is still at the top of their list. The job is less appealing if they participate in like they did Monday.
"I already said we can't contact ourselves champions," Williams reported. "We have a long way to go, even if I told you we had an excellent team on paper and we needed time to jell. I didn't think it could take this long. I never really figured out why we simply cannot jell. We just need to play greater and I think everybody knows that.In .
November 1, 1:57PM
Brooklyn Nets' Brook Lopez targets Monday's game vs. Thunder for return
AUBURN HILLS, Mi.   The circumstances surrounding the latest feet injury to Nets center Creek Lopez received some clarity about Saturday.
After participating in a team's walk through at the Structure, Lopez said he intended to training on Sunday a.

http://itopen.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2842226

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://www.cimeicun.com/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表