;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale China Jerseys kvolz1am - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale China Jerseys kvolz1am

Linden women pulled out all the stops, recently, to showcase their talent in hat designing.There were hats designed from coconut trash, fibre and branch; hats of tibisiri, newspapers and magazines, and even a hat made of cardboard.It was an absolute maze of hats,Cheap Jerseys, with models as young as three years and old as 60,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, strutting their stuff on stage, as they exhibited the novel creations. Members of the audience were of course not to be outdone, as many also flaunted their hats on stage after the models had made their exit.Dubbed an excellent initiative by many, the “Elegant Fashions Easter Hats Affair” was promoted by Francine Major at her residence (Shanghai’s residence) in Amelia’s Ward. It was the fourth annual hat show to be promoted by Major.For this year’s event, designers were challenged to use primarily local and original materials, Major said.Although a few designers deviated from that theme, most gravitated to the concept like honey to a bee pot.At the end of the show, Monica Higgins was declared best designer after she secured two firsts and two thirds in the seven to eleven and 26 to 40-year category.She was followed by Marilyn Bourne in the second spot while Lauren Parris and Yvonne Drakes tied for the third position.Higgins’s designs were spectacular creations made from coconut thrash and tibisiri.  Parris also chose to work with coconut trash, including brooms, while Bourne opted to use a variety of materials. Yvonne Drakes displayed her designing skills by working with breadfruit leaves, among other items.However, from the onset, it was Higgins’s exquisite creations that stole the spotlight. Patrons were in awe that the beautifully designed hats were actually made from coconut trash.Parris’s coconut creation which she displayed herself was also a huge crowd pleaser.She copped the first runner up position in the 50 and over category for her efforts.Pamela Skeete copped the first position with her cardboard creation, which she dubbed the “‘Christianburg Waterwheel”. She was presented with a four-burner gas stove by Aubrey (Shanghai) Major, the promoter’s husband.Many persons were however of the view that Lauren Parris should have won with her coconut hat.Parris’s hat was a masterpiece in craftsmanship,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, and it was quite evident that all the materials used were one hundred percent local.Sandra Van Tull was third with a hat fashioned from newspapers. Van Tull also flaunted a matching handbag.Another newspaper hat earned its wearer Enid Watson the fifth position,NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap, while Trudy Scott copped the fourth position for her hat which was created with diverse materials, including bauxite.Other winners were Tamika Elliot in the 26 years to 40 years category, and Latricia Solomon in the five to six years category. Solomon’s hat was designed by Marilyn Bourne.All the winners, including the children, were presented with gift items and other tokens of appreciation.The number one designer, Monica Higgins, said that she had been participating in the hat show since its inception.“However in the beginning, I would design hats to model myself,Cheap Jerseys From China, and I secured first, second and third respectively in consecutive years. So this year I decided to design hats for others to model,Cheap Jerseys From China, along with the matching dresses; and I’m really happy that I did. I’m overwhelmed with the results and the response from persons,” Higgins declared.Promoter Francine Major expressed satisfaction with the event and expressed her gratitude to all of the sponsors and other persons that supported the venture. (Enid Joaquin)
返回列表