;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Student supervision practice report - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Student supervision practice report

3, supervision work based on
2, the scope of supervision
university is supposed to be more involved in social practice, with more experience to enrich themselves, to their own charge, this is a must,nmd runner femme pas cher, I believe I can do this! In constant practice, not only can earn to belong to an own living expenses, the most important is can improve their ability in practice, I believe I can do this, I to this point is very touching!
1, engineering survey
Shiyan Reservoir in Shenzhen city sewage interception project is located in Baoan District Shiyan town. The sewage interception project is to protect drinking water sources in Shiyan Reservoir in Shenzhen City, and to the Shiyan Reservoir Basin six input tributaries for cutting, eliminate the rainy season the pollution of the tributaries of the reservoir storage, improve the quality of life. East and west two line system. A tributary of the east coast section exhaust system cutting Wang Jia Zhuang Xi, shiyanhe, pit Lek, Bai Keng fossa by water pollution, diameter back pond village located in setting a 30 million m3 storage library of initial rainwater runoff peak clipping; set a flow capacity is 20 m3 / s of the tunnel the sewage pipe to the library downstream Mau Chau River,hogan rebel outlet, Mau Chau River according to the flood control standard is 1, the completion date is July 1, 2010, the total time limit for a project to 540 days.
< br / > the engineering supervision work for engineering construction stage and warranty stage supervision: supervision units after the signing of the contract supervision to carry out supervision, the construction units in the project authorization range,sac goyard pas cher, in the construction stage and maintenance stage, prepared for the construction project safety monitoring, quality control, schedule control,hogan sito ufficiale, investment control, coordination of contract management, information management and construction related party and processing within the scope of supervision tasks all claims and settlement, and other related matters. Service period is 1094 days (from November 16, 2009 to November 15,golden goose outlet, 2011),hogan outlet, the construction phase of the supervision service period is 729 days, the warranty period of the supervision service period is 12 months.
< >
Student supervision practice report
< p > 2009 July 6, 2009 to August 5, I in Shenzhen deep water Consulting Co., Ltd. for a period of four months of graduation practice, by arrangement during the jobs for Shiyan Reservoir in Shenzhen city sewage interception project construction of the second section site supervisor. Because the author immediately facing the university graduates on the job, but their actual engineering experience, social experience and the ability are very lack. Therefore,hogan scarpe outlet, in order to strengthen of the basic theoretical knowledge of understanding, enhance the perceptual knowledge to the actual project, improve engineering will theory to practical work ability,adidas nmd pas cher, practical ability, increase their own qualities, but also through the internship accumulated certain social experience after graduation to officially went on the job to prepare, therefore carries on the practice.
a), familiar with the basic information of the project
college student supervision practice report
first, internship
two, internship content
Related Articles:

College students inspirational speech _2

College st

College students summer practice experience

The writing pen, can draw a few cross. In the evening, lit kerosene lamp, under the kerosene lamp to read, write. Not to mention air-conditioning, even with no fan, can only be used to fan the fan, and at that time, there is no refrigerator, not to mention computer, popsicle can only sell popsicle to eat, sell popsicle business first from the popsicle manufacturing factory wholesale popsicles, then can be put into the thick cotton wooden box, go channeling Street Lane selling.
返回列表