;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey jy1qnfmx - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey jy1qnfmx

The notion that cooperatives can play a major role in the revitalising of the Guyanese economy was emphasised yesterday by President of the Canadian Cooperative Association (CCA),Daryl Johnston Cowboys Throwback Jersey, Dave Sitaram.Sitaram,Dan Marino Dolphins Throwback Jersey, a Guyanese by birth, expressed his convictions in this regard during a press conference. He is currently here in Guyana to lend his support to the Ministry of Labour and Human and Human Services even as National Week of Cooperatives is observed.He said that in Canada there is a tremendous cooperative network to the tune of C’dn$17 million belonging to credit unions or cooperatives across the country.The credit unions and cooperative systems began back in 1937 during the depression which is similar to the kind of economic outlook that is evident at this point in time.“We went through the recession and cooperatives started to flourish in Canada,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey, especially in Western Canada, where farmers had lost all of their savings in rural communities…Today we have employed in excess of 150,Chicago Bulls Throwback Jersey,000 individuals, about 100,Gilbert Perreault Sabres Throwback Jersey,000 in terms of directors and we have about Cdn$275 Billion in assets.”Moreover,Karl Mecklenburg Denver Broncos Throwback Jersey, Sitaram said that the cooperative system plays a vital part in Canada’s economy, emphasising that “in the country’s Gross National Product we are great contributors and we are an important part of the fabric of that landscape.”In highlighting the fact that the Canadian and local models of the cooperative system are similar, Sitaram speculated that with the past experience he brings, Guyana could effectively avoid some potential pitfalls.He said that the model utilised in Canada is simple and democratic with a control system that reaches to the level of the community.“It is not a top/down approach; it is a bottom up approach where you put the responsibility of the cooperatives and credit union within the membership. However the governing structure has to be tightly looked at.”Sitaram pointed out, too, that it is of absolute importance in cooperatives that there is the element of trust and respect as the lack of these could result in the lost of a good cooperative reputation.And should reputational damage occur within a cooperative it could mean that the expectations of ordinary Guyanese people,Cal Ripken Orioles Throwback Jersey, who have invested,Eddie Murray Orioles Throwback Jersey, could be crushed.Sitaram said that oversight in the administration of cooperatives is of utmost importance.“I know you have a very rich history here and we see the opportunity of assisting in building the cooperatives. In small communities,Gale Sayers Bears Throwback Jersey, cooperatives thrive and Credit Union system can be so amazing. So I am hoping that I can share with you in order to revitalise the movement in Guyana and make it a viable alternative.”The CCA as a national organisation has been able to make its name by working in more than 40 countries around the world.Currently the Association has presence in 21 countries in including Asia, Africa and Latin America.“It gives me some experience so we can share some of our best practices with Cooperatives here and the Guyanese people as a whole,” Sitaram asserted.

Cheap Draymond Green Jersey 85768 Vancouver Canucks Tröja

d by some other importations from civilization,zapatillas adidas superstar 80s Pareja, viz.,Cheap Devin Booker Jersey, the taking of property of other people without leave or license. A report was made to Lieutenant Greely that some one had taken a quarter of a pound of bacon,Camisetas de futbol, left in the stearine by the cook; also that a barrel of bread had been broken open and two pounds taken away. This proved that the bears and the foxes were not the only thieves to be found in the Arctic regions. The man suspected of the deed was closely watched and had a narrow escape from being properly punished.
On the 10th of January, the case of poor Corporal Ellison was again brought up for discussion and prompt action. It had been hoped that his frosted feet would be restored to their normal condition,Cheap Denzel Valentine Jersey, but this was not to be,polska+nike+roshe+run, for they were both amputated by 304 Nature,Cheap Ben McLemore Jersey, and two of his fingers besides. Strange to say,adidas ultra boost olympic, this was accomplished without his being aware of what was taking place,zapatillas adidas zg boost Entrenadoress, so little vitality remained in these parts. When we recall the sufferings of Google Links:

http://www.bulletin.corporatechrist.co.uk/

http://www.archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=8736427&pid=8913116&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid8913116

Billiga Boston Celtics Tröjor 24748 Cheap Anthony Davis Jersey

ndscape were all distinctly seen from their position—Capes Lieber and Baird on the left, Franklin, Hans, and Hanna Islands 85 in the rear and left, and, in the far distance,Cheap Draymond Green Jersey, Polaris Promontory and Petermann’s Fiord, with the glacier beyond. A party that went on shore saw traces of the musk-ox,Cheap Bill Laimbeer Jersey, but no animals were seen.
Several of the officers and men attempted the ascent of the promontory of Cape Lieber,Buty Adidas, a precipitous cliff three thousand feet high,Cheap Danny Green Jersey, which seemed but a stone’s throw away,Cheap Isaiah Canaan Jersey, but to reach which required a long, cold row,Acheter Maillot de Foot 2018 pas cher, and then a fatiguing and painful climb. Lockwood and two only of the party succeeded. The difficulty was in the giving way of the crumbling slate-rock,torebki michael kors, which formed an incline of 45°. Those that reached the summit were rewarded by a grand view, extending to the limit of vision. On their return, after clambering over some rocks cropping out of the slippery snow and ice,Pandora Jewellery Singapore, they chose a short cut and came down at a run, or rather slide, followeGoogle Links:

http://grandprairiebaptist.org/advancedguestbook/

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2163455&pid=14380071&page=284&extra=page=1#pid14380071

Cheap Anthony Morrow Jersey 79719 torebki michael kors

cted an answer,Cheap Damian Lillard Jersey, only to stop me the moment I opened my mouth to speak.
“I don’t want to know,maillot de foot, Mr. Manders! Of course you know all about Mr. Raffles”— there was a touch of feeling in this —“but it’s nothing to me,Athletic Bilbao Drakt fotballdrakter, though in this case I should certainly have been on his side. You said yourself that it could only have been a practical joke,zapatillas Adidas NMD C1 Original Hombre, if there was anything in it at all,Ralph Lauren Tracksuits outllet, and so I tried to think in spite of those horrid men who were following him about at Lord’s,Cheap Goran Dragic Jersey, even in spite of the way he vanished with them after him. But he never came near the match again — though he had travelled all the way from Carlsbad to see it! Why had he ever been there? What had he really done there? And what could he possibly do Google Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16777168&pid=14382220&page=292&extra=page=1#pid14382220

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=370
返回列表