;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys 2018 arms - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys 2018 arms

Today Barticians will be observing the fifth anniversary of the Bartica Massacre. A programme in remembrance of those who died will include a wreath laying ceremony at the Monument of Hope as well as services in churches in the community.Region Seven Chairman,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Gordon Bradford,Cheap NFL Jerseys, has said that he is occasionally deeply disturbed by the lack of closure on the Bartica massacre on February 17, five years ago.“For me as a Bartician, I am firmly of the view that we should never let this heinous event pass from our memory.”“As Regional Chairman as well as a resident, I must say that I am still not satisfied that closure has been achieved. I don’t know why.”“The best way to honour them is to ensure that nothing like this ever happens to anyone else in Bartica or anywhere else in Guyana.”On Sunday night, February 17, 2008, a number of gunmen attacked the mining community of Bartica, killing 12 residents and injuring several others.A narrative of the event goes that the group of about 20 armed gunmen arrived at Bartica by speedboat.They landed at the Transport and Harbours wharf around 10pm on Sunday night.They attacked the Bartica Police Station, where they killed Lance Corporal Zaheer Zakir, Constable Shane Fredericks and Constable Ron Osborne.After murdering the three police ranks, the gang stole cash,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, arms,Wholesale Jerseys From China, ammunition and a vehicle from the police station.Using the stolen police vehicle, they drove through the streets of Bartica shooting at civilians, fatally wounding Irwin Gilkes.They then proceeded to CBR Mining Camp, where they killed Irving Ferreira, stole arms and ammunition, and removed two safes containing cash and gold.They next shot and killed Dexter Adrian before returning to the wharf. At the wharf, they executed Abdool Yassin Jr,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Deonarine Singh,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, Errol Thomas, Ronald Gomes, Baldeo Singh and Ashraf Khan.After their one hour rampage, the gunmen departed Bartica by boat.Security Forces attributed the massacre to a gang led by notorious criminal Rondell “Fineman” Rawlins.
返回列表