;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); so much grief 39 - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

so much grief 39

The Japan situation have been driving me crazy.
Inside the wake of its multiple tragedies, I've been harboring a solution, radical thought that's stored me afloat in the midst of dreadful angst and despair.
I have already been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone, not sure whether or not it's shocking, silly or disreputable of me to think this. But I'm going to share the item with you.
It began once the earthquake first hit, as well as the Tsunami.
It's more of a new mental image, like a video, than a thought. It did start to play in my mind's eye, unbidden.
I see a crowd of Japanese. Particular individuals draw my attention. Calmly, yet clearly and with a cloak of confidence, they are leading others. They are in control, helping to keep order and support their fellow citizens within crisis.
In my mind's eye, these are generally my brothers and sisters with the same sort of ADHD that so many of each of our emergency room doctors, soldiers, paramedics and also firemen share.
In my imagination, these folks went into action when the tragedy hit. Suffused with adrenalin, they evolved into super focused, with lucidity of mind and reason. Their intelligence and toughness coalesced into an ability to help their own fellow survivors without the impediment of fear or panic or anxiety.
After spending so many years of humiliation, shame and ostracism for something I had no control over; immediately after lamenting a lifetime of disappointments in addition to lack of progress, I admit We have taken a certain sense of pride from this imaginary scenario.
Is it so wrong for me to consider my Japanese counterparts because heroes?
The image of a hord of ADHD fuelled heroism is tantalizing. Slightly sci-fi, slightly fantasy, yet rooted in fact.
I know I compensating for my sense of helplessness after i sit here, safe, around Canada.
But is the hope filled fantasy up to now from the truth? I try to suppose that if I were there, by some means, I could help in some way.
Undoubtedly there must be some in The japanese who, like me, come alive in desperate situations. Who naturally kick into hyperfocus, having uncommon clarity and the ability to take charge.
I find myself commemorating knowing that for once this nasty condition that can cause us (while others) so much grief, pain in addition to angst   just for once   could really be of benefit to our fellow mankind.
It's a lifeline to embrace in the midst of an otherwise overwhelming time frame.
A frequent contributor to ADDitude Magazine, Kessler have made video, standup comedy, and wedding guest blogs (TotallyADD, ADHD and Wedding) covering ADHD related themes.
Zo, an internationally recognized ADHD qualified, Timberland Ladies Boots has been interviewed on r / c and featured in magazine articles, documentaries, and books on the stock market of women and ADHD across North America.
Her newly introduced memoir ADHD According to Zo   The fact on relationships, Finding Ones Focus Finding Your Keys (New Harbinger Publications, 2013) in relation to life with ADHD is available.
(or subscribe to theirPsychiCat: Hello there, I have been a practicing Clairvoyant for 15 + years. I've only recently been diagnosed with Attention deficit disorder.
Emelye: My 6 month old gorgeous male kitten is very lively and very agressive, but what I have on understand is.

why did he elect to reveal this  80

and also photovoltaic panels

teachers should have been told.  88

Big stakes riding for Paint Branch

in writing  55
返回列表