;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 2973 - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

after the first comeback game scored the final I very happy, after all, can get me a lot integral, it is very important for comeback player. And win the race like today, to me as soon as possible to restore optimal state has a great help.

And Nadal ended nine winning streaks the Argentina defender Del Potter, after the match was a bit of frustration, he said he had received a chance in the first set,nike shoes, but then Nadal state of exaltation, coupled with their own service is not good, cause opponents to broken Serving Bureau, make a sudden turn for the worse. Del Potter Rowe says Nadal game difficult to hit winners, today's performance than their good many spaniards.

Despite the defeat, but with this before in the Del Rey beach tournament champion and Indy semi-finals result, Del - Potter, his world ranking improved from more than 400, to return to the TOP50 distance of only one step away. Nadal has also expressed his admiration: very pleased to see him back, he has been one of the best tennis
返回列表