;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 1590 - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Zhijie: skills with three points as if not too well?

Netease Sports: last Guangsha result is good, this year the regular season once is not playing well, even in the playoffs for some dangerous, what were the circumstances?

Lin Zhijie: this year the team may be promoted, there is also much help, in the play method has some new people to join,adidas shoes, then our foreign aid has been changing, we should adapt to the new foreign aid, they will come to us, a very short time, just to blend may be some problems to do integration, so it is difficult.

Netease Sports: I want to ask you Zhijie, than Xuelin had come a year after, he comes to the mainland to have to ask for your advice about with the team play a game?

Lin Zhijie: for there is no, just come here to play will talk some matters need attention.

Netease Sports: will you give him impart any experience?

Lin Zhijie: I'm not worried about him, because he felt than my first year to adapt faster.

Netease Sports: you
返回列表