;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Nike Air Max 95 Johnny Bailey - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike Air Max 95 Johnny Bailey

Two ‘friends’ were yesterday remanded to prison by Providence Magistrate Leslie Sobers on a charge of robbery under arms.The two men,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, Johnny Bailey,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 20, and Lester King,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, 25, on Friday December 2,Cheap NFL Jerseys, last, at Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara,NFL Jerseys Clearance, were reportedly armed with a gun when they allegedly robbed Raphael Bagot of a bag containing some $1.5 Million.Both men were unrepresented and pleaded not guilty. Bailey told the court that on Friday his friend who lived in Craig invited him to the village.“Your Worship, I didn’t know the place so me friend tell me which street to come off at and tell me to call he when I reach.”Bailey added that when he came out of the minibus he took out his cellular phone to call his friend when he noticed a man walking behind him.“The next thing I know I hear the man saying you don’t run and he start running behind me with a gun so I start running” .The man told the court he started to run after he saw other persons chasing him and shouting ‘thief thief’. He added that he ran further up the street and jumped into the gutter to avoid the persons who seemed upset.“After I go in the gutter I see the crowd getting big and I hear they saying that I rob some man so I run under a bridge.”Bailey said while hiding under the bridge he heard the crowd saying that the police were on their way and that the police ‘would shoot up under the bridge”. Fearing that he may be shot Bailey said he surrendered and was stripped and tied up by the residents but he maintained that he was not beaten.He added that it was only after the police arrived that they beat him. The Magistrate then enquired from him if he knows the co-accused and he responded in the affirmative.The second accused,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, then asked the court for time to explain how he ended up before the court. King said he had gone to Diamond to visit his girlfriend and had parked his car on the road. The man said some time later he decided to go home but much to his surprise when he looked out of the house his car was nowhere in sight.King said that he immediately made a report to the police about his stolen car. Once the report was made King said he left and was later invited back to the station where he was arrested. He too told the court that the number one accused is only known to him because they live in the same community.“Your worship I only know this man by seeing he and me ain’t went on no robbery,”The magistrate then questioned both men. “So you mean to tell me the two of you were just two innocent men one going to visit a friend and the other visiting his girlfriend and his innocent car got stolen and ended up on a robbery. Do I look stupid?”The Magistrate then wished the men a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year before remanding them to prison until February 8.
返回列表