;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Barcelona Jerseys 000 bail. He will return to court on March 10. - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Barcelona Jerseys 000 bail. He will return to court on March 10.

Eon Ogle,Alex Iwobi Arsenal Jersey UK, a 50 year old minibus conductor from Agricola stood before Magistrate Judy Latchman yesterday accused of stealing $9000 from his employer Eric Quallis.He pleaded guilty to the charge,Cheap Jerseys, but explained that Quallis operates the minibus of which he was the conductor and had owed him a sum of money,Jerseys From China, thus he deducted it from the day’s earnings.“Mr. Quallis had agreed to pay $3000 a day,Jerseys NFL Cheap, but he previously owed me money. On February 15 I decided to stop working with Quallis and thus I deducted my money which he had owed me.He was driving recklessly that day so I walked off the bus with the money and I gave him the remainder of the money which I had for him the following day,Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys, but he would not collect it. I still have the money to give him”After listening to the explanation the presiding Magistrate recorded a not guilty for the accused. Ogle was subsequently placed on $10,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic,000 bail. He will return to court on March 10.
返回列表